Regular Decision

<p>Yes, thanks for the kind words cp and skier29. I’m sorry chroma 2 - your daughters stats are better than my son’s so the rejection really is a shocker. Who is getting accepted? We are grateful for his waitlist spot. Historically, my son’s high school has a high placement rate at CC even though it’s in state for us, but we know they like geographic diversity. Ironically, although born and raised in Colorado, our son wants to go to school out East. He has no idea what he’s in for weather-wise. Wish everyone still waiting all the best!</p>

<p>Well… after all is said and done my S was rejected… not surprised after his ED deferral. CC missed it on this one and we will never know what there thinking was. So far he has some great acceptances to other fantastic schools so he will be fine. You can go back and look at my thread I started awhile ago if you are interested in his stats. Thanks to everyone for all your support through this crazy process… esp. TK, skier, and 07DAD.</p>

<p>In the Pacific Northwest and got my letter in the mail today, if that helps anyone location-wise. Rejected. I worked incredibly hard on my applications, had good letters of recommendation, some solid extracurriculars I’ve been quite devoted to, 3.9 GPA, and 30 ACT. Tough crowd this year, but congratulations to anyone who gets in/waitlisted. Hoping to get better news from some of the other LACs I applied to…</p>

<p>This has clearly been a VERY competitive year! I don’t know if it helps or hurts but all of your stats and profiles seemed like such a good match. I guess my DS10 was lucky he got in when he did. I truly cannot imagine what they are accepting.</p>

<p>Wow, I am truly shocked by all of these rejections!! I am so sorry. Admission is getting so competitive. Weird though because everyone whom I told I am going to CC still has never heard of it! Good luck to everyone; I know you’re going to end up at great schools. I guess I will never meet your son, 5boys:(</p>

<p>after reading all of your messages i was shocked when i got in. all of those stats are amazing! and i’m sure they will end up going to the right school in the end. good luck to those who have yet to hear!</p>

<p>outdoors - my son is not only the only one from his HS to ever attend CC. He is the only one who has EVER applied. Clearly it must be picking up in popularity with son pretty impressive applicants, but it seems like they missed the boat and the spirit of the college with some of our friends here!</p>

<p>Can students get their decisions online or something? I’m an international student and I put my address as my dormitory but I’m currently home for spring break…and I’m anxious to get the decision.</p>

<p>aliolo, congratulations. Would you care to post your stats and a little other information about yourself?
We’re seeing disappointing news for some great CC candidates. I’m curious about what might have made the difference in your case.</p>

<p>Have you made your college choice yet, or are you still waiting to hear from other schools?</p>

<p>I’m a female from New Jersey with stats extremely similar to sportsmom42’s son. I was also waitlisted. Good luck to all. Congrats to those who were admitted!</p>

<p>Congratulations to all that have been admitted!! CC is an amazing school!! I hope you will decide to attend. My S would have probably sold his soul to go, so I hope whoever was accepted is appreciative of that fact.</p>

<p>Did all the letters come yesterday? This sucks I’m abroad (and from the east coast of that makes a difference) I won’t be home for a week and this is my first choice and as a more standard applicant (3.6, 2180) I feel like I’ve already been rejected -__- not to be selfish though!! Congrats to those who were accepted and deepest condolences for those with less fortunate news</p>

<p>And is there any other way to find out?</p>

<p>tk21769: sure:)
female
spanish
sat-2110
GPA-92/100 unweighted
all IB courses in top 25 high school
from NJ
essays-very good?
recs-undisclosed
extra curricular:
soccer-training/reffing/playing
student body co-president
clarinet
church choir
and a few others (i focused on my favorite)</p>

<p>and as for choosing, the financial package was not what I hoped so I have to wait and see unfortunately:/</p>

<p>hello I am an international student from Jamaica and my best friend and I are waiting to get the letter but after reading all of this, i’m not even gonna look forward to it any more because my sats cannot compare.</p>

<p>@maladroite I went on my portal and it was set so that it allowed me to provide more information, which I don’t recall being the case before. So the portal might provide some clues, but not a definite answer.</p>

<p>@wtcgshep, I have been able to that for a couple of weeks. To be honest, I would guess that everyone could provide this information from the start, but I am not sure.</p>

<p>Yes I’ve had that from the start as well but thanks for your reply and the speculation!</p>

<p>I live in Sweden and got rejection letter today. Was sent by regular airmail.</p>

<p>Wow. What? Literally only one person here’s gotten accepted and everyone that posted was extremely qualified. I don’t understand what they want? And I’m so sorry best of luck for your other schools</p>