room assignments!

<p>they're up! Did you get one of your top pics or did you end up getting something completely different than you anticipated? Did you choose your roommate or did you go the random roommate route? </p>

<p>I'm in Friedrick, one of the farthest away :p but apparently it's air conditioned and the rooms have private bathrooms so hey, that's fine by me!</p>

<p>Random roommate, and got into the 8th floor of Sellery, my first choice!</p>

<p>Did random roommate, and got into Liz Waters, which was my first choice :)</p>

<p>Got a “Large Suite” in Adams with a random roommate… what’s the difference between a suite and a regular double?</p>

<p>^For a suite you will have your own room which is connected to another room in some way. you might have a common room (though I don’t think or the rooms could just be connected. Adams is pretty much all like that.</p>

<p>Hope everyone got what they wanted :slight_smile: the dorms are definitely an experience…</p>

<p>Got my second choice, Witte, and I’m on the 9th floor with a random roommate!</p>

<p>D got a single in Liz Waters. We didn’t even know they had singles. Is this very common? Or was there some mistake?</p>

<p>I got Sellery - A floor 8, I’m pretty happy with that.</p>

<p>Most rooms in Liz are doubles. Son lived there 2 years and we stayed there for SOAR- you can explore then. Hopefully they still do dorm tours (you only go to your assigned one) during SOAR.</p>

<p>I posted a lot of info on the “confused about move in dates” thread. I can offer hints about Liz and perhaps other dorms, especially Lakeshore (lived in Cole and Slichter eons ago, son had HS CC camp room in Kronshage, plus friends there so I have seen those within a few years- remodeling of bathrooms made them so much better than my day- and have done the pick up/drop off/move in routine).</p>

<p>Adams and Tripp are different with many single rooms and different sizes- built around courtyards in 1926. Was not coed in my day so I didn’t wander its halls.</p>

<p>Many different dorm styles, but most have the same amenities and all are well kept.</p>

<p>I got an email that I could not be assigned a room at this time. What a downer.</p>

<p>Woooo! I got Sellery- my first choice with a random roommate!! How do you find out what floor you are on? I didn’t even get an e-mail; I checked the Housing Portal.</p>

<p>Witte 9th Floor–could be my old room. I had a view looking north but can’t recall the room number.</p>

<p>The first number corresponds with your floor. 100s are first floor, 200s are second floor, etc.</p>

<p>Bradley which was my 1st choice with a random roommate.</p>

<p>2nd Floor Tower B of Sellery (WISE) with an acquaintance from high school. :)</p>

<p>Does anyone know how the rooms are laid out. if im in room 06 in witte hall, will we have two or three windows?</p>

<p>^No way to know. Rooms with three windows are marginally bigger, but not by much.</p>