Scholarship questions

I’m a HS senior and was accepted and got the $13,000 a year scholarship (OOS) in the mail. When I go to the bama portal under the scholarship offers page it says I don’t have any offers. Does that not show up until later?

Also do I have to fill out the scholarship application on the portal to get the automatic scholarship? Lastly, I just took the December SAT and I know this is the last test that they take, assuming I scored high enough for more money would I get another letter in the mail or have to fill out a new scholarship app? Or is it just automatically factored in?

I believe that the application on the portal is to be considered for additional scholarships…fill it out, it is short. Deadline is 12/15 if I remember correctly.

My recollection (from a few years ago) is that my daughter’s scholarship did not show up online until around March, which is when they want you to go online and accept it. You don’t need to fill anything else out to get the automatic scholarship. If you get a higher score, you’ll get another letter - you don’t need to do anything other than have the score sent to Bama. Make sure you’ve already indicated that the score should be sent to UA - don’t wait until you get the score to make the request.

Scholarships for students who are currently high school seniors will not show up on the portal until spring.