Scholarships?

So, I am just applying now to UA! I know I am incredibly late, but I have been sick for several months and haven’t had access to a computer to make it by the Dec. 1 deadline. I would have gotten 2/3 tuition. 30 ACT OOS, and I was wondering what the scholarships are like for current students. It’s ok to pay full price for the first year, but would I be able to get the 2/3 award my next three years? Or would I have significantly less aid?

Thank you!

Sadly, you can’t get the 2/3 award for the later years. The deadline is strict for the assured merit. If you were to apply now, it’s unknown if you’d get any merit awards since you missed the Dec 15 deadline. You can try, but nothing is assured.

There is a scholarship app for current students but typically those awards aren’t nearly as generous, nor are they usually for multiple years.

The reason that the awards are generous for incoming frosh is because a school’s ranking is based on that.

Again, you can apply, and maybe have your GC write a letter to the scholarship office about your lengthly illness…and see what happens.