SDSU Class of 2023 Application Thread

ADMITTED TO MY DREAM SCHOOL!

csu capped weighted gpa: 4.2
sat: 1230
major: Pre-Business Marketing

good luck to everyone who’s waiting on their acceptances!

anyone get into pre- social work??

@BeepBoop612 @confederalis @uwlover267: You can search this thread for specific majors by using the magnifying glass in the upper right of this thread. Type in a keyword and all posts that match will be listed. Decisions have just started and they are probably slowing releasing results to make sure the server does not crash. I have not seen any CS, Social work or Engineering acceptances yet but try my tip to be sure.

Good luck.

@CSUdream yes i’m in state but not local (LA county)

Accepted!
Public Health
GPA: 3.78
ACT: 32

D admitted!
CSU GPA: 3.96
SAT: 1200
EI: 4368
Undeclared

Special shout out to @Gumbymom and @NCalRent for always answering questions and helping us all!! Thank you both so much.

EI is 4474 btw!

Congrats! to those who have been admitted.

accepted into pre-journalism!!

omg me too!!!

@123california: Please post stats, major and eligibility index please. Thank you.

just accepted for pre-business administration management !!

@saraowens: Please post your stats and eligibility index. Thank you.

D accepted today for Business - Marketing (4.36 GPA, 1320 SAT, 4808 EI).

Pre- Business Adminstration Management
SAT: 1320
CSU GPA: 4.2
GPA uw: 4.0
GPA w: 4.69
6 AP Classes 8 Honors plus dual credit
In state (not local)
EI: 4680 (i think)

Hey has anyone heard anything from the nursing department? As in has anybody been accepted for nursing from SDSU?

Admitted!!
CSU GPA: 4.3
Sat: 1110
Major: Pre-Social Work
In state (non-local)
EL: 4550

@Nursing23: Usually the Nursing decisions are posted last but you never know since the decision timeline has not been very consistent these past few years.

Have any engineering regular decisions come out? Also how long does it take to release all of the acceptances?

@Nursing23 I haven’t heard of any nursing majors hearing yet. See below from a parent with a student there