SDSU Class of 2023 Application Thread

EI 4712
cau gpa 4.24
SAT 1320
accepted this am
business admin marketing specialization

Thank you very much!

EI of 4436

@KidWithQs5436: You look competitive so hang in there.

I got admitted for Biology

GPA UW: 3.67 W: 4.167
SAT: 1310

Forgot I applied here but thought I shared
Business-> accounting (I think)
Sat 1320
CSU gpa-3.9x
EI: 4480
Not local

Daughter just got the e-mail that she was accepted!
4.09 cal state gpa
26 act
Applied as health communications major, but acceptance letter doesn’t indicate major.
Yay!!

Actually- she hasn’t gone to her portal to view the admissions letter yet, so it will probably indicate her major. We were boarding a plane when we got the e-mail!

Business Administration
CSU gpa 3.81
1460 Sat

Just received this right now at 4:55pm!!
Dear Katherine T,

Congratulations! You have been admitted to San Diego State University for fall 2019. We look forward to you becoming an SDSU Aztec and trust that you will take advantage of everything SDSU has to offer.

Your next steps are:

View your official admission letter available in the Message Center in your SDSU WebPortal account. If you have not yet activated your SDSU WebPortal account, you must do this first before you can view your admission letter.
Review the information in your letter and your Steps to Enroll.
Check your Admission Status for updated information on your SDSU WebPortal account.
Plan to join us at the Explore SDSU Open House on March 23 (don’t forget to RSVP).
Office of Admissions
San Diego State University

admissions@sdsu.edu
Meet the Staff

GPA: 4.7
SAT:1300
Major: Cinematography and Video Production
In State
Outside of San Diego County

Accepted to UC Riverside, UC Santa Cruz, Cal State University, Fullerton and Long Beach State! Waiting on UC Irvine, UC Santa Barbara and UC Davis.

@dana37: SDSU does not consider alternate majors so if she is accepted, it will be into the major in which she applied.

My boyfriend got accepted to civil engineering with a 3.7 csu gpa and 1510 sat for reference for anyone :slight_smile:

@Brandon2000 Is this the same major as Television, Film and New Media? I don’t see cinematography and video production My friends son applied to that major. You have great stats!

Yes, I had copied from prior college major. So for SDSU, it is Television, Film and New Media, thanks

I GOT IN!!

major: psychology
UW GPA: 3.9
W GPA: 4.2
SAT: 1180
ACT: 24
taken total of: 5 Honors, and 1 AP (11-12 grade) → couldn’t take any sophomore or freshman year because of Health Academy School Pathway (had multiple required courses)

EI: 4300
In-State: Bay Area

Does anyone know how hard it will be to switch my major? I’m enrolled in for psychology, but I want to switch to interior architecture?
Thanks!

@lomidamonsalv:

At the time of admission to the university, each undergraduate student is assigned to a pre-major or major field or curriculum, or is designated as an undeclared major. After registration, all students wishing to change their major or curriculum should check with the department of their intended major for requirements and filing periods. The same form and process is used to declare a major or minor, or change your existing major or minor.

DS accepted this morning, Aerospace Eng.
SAT 1420

DS admitted in December and accepted to the Weber Honors College a few weeks ago.
-Computer Engineering
-1320 SAT
-4.3 GPA/4.0 UW

Gpa 3.96
SAT: 1130
Major: Business Admin- Entrepreneurship
I keep checking my portal and still nothing, just let me know if I got rejected already?

I got accepted today!
-Computer Science
-In State, not local
-1310 SAT
-4.18 CSU GPA
-EI 4664