So do we hear from them on Feb 1st exactly?

<p>I’m guessing the rejection letter is small… I’m hoping I don’t have to see that. I live in Rhode Island so it will take about 3 days to get here. I was also on the facebook page and some kids have already found out. Some of the decisions are on myUM so check there as well. I heard that merit-based scholarships are usually announced with the acceptance letter, but I’m not sure about need-based.</p>

<p>The campus is beautiful… I was there for 3 weeks this past summer for the UM SSP and I absolutely fell in love with it. I really hope I get in!!</p>

<p>Merit scholarship letters, if granted, are included in the admissions packet, and decisions are mailed out in completely random order over the course of several days. When you log in to myUM and get a “Congrats you’re a Cane!” screen (not sure if they still do this), you may want to print it out as it only appears once.</p>

<p>For those planning ahead, the Accepted Student Open House is Sunday, March 28th this year. Good luck to all those waiting. My S (and his parents!), loved his 4 years at UM.</p>

<p>I keep checking myUM and nothing =[ I have a few friends who applied to and they haven’t gotten anything either. I was talking to a few kids from UM and they said they don’t always put it online so that just makes it more frustrating lol</p>

<p>Last year my daughter got her BIG orange and green envelope a few days before 2/1. We are in NJ. There was a nice big certificate included that gave the scholarship info. Her acceptance on my UM did not show up until AFTER 2/1. I can not remember when we got the need based info. The earliest dated screen shot of her financial aid award I can locate is from 3/13.</p>