Status Question

<p>Currently on my student center it says "Your application will be reviewed by one of our admission counselors as a part of our first notification period." It has said this since September 19th. Does this mean they haven't read my application yet? I was hoping to have been at least read at this point. </p>

<p>I am in-state and have high stats ACT 34+, 10 APs (5's and 4's), 4.0, and a good essay (IMO). When do you think I could hear back?</p>

<p>Where does it say this?</p>

<p>They may not have read it yet, only because they have been giving out admissions decisions for less than a week. You applied early and have very good stats so, depending on what school you applied to, you should hear back relatively soon. For sure by the end of the month. </p>

<p>Thanks heyoimsam!</p>

<p>It says this when I log into my wisconsin account in the student center, which is where we can check our application status and whether materials have arrived. Also I applied to the College of Letters and Science</p>

<p>Yeah I was wondering the same, I applied on September 5th and have a 32 ACT and 3.95 GPA. I was kind of disappointed to not get a decision when they sent out the wave on Halloween. I applied as a business major (so technically to Letters and Science for now) so maybe that makes a difference.</p>

<p>Maybe you are being considered for direct-admit to the business school.</p>

<p>Mine says the same thing. I think it just means that they haven’t decided yet but it confirms that your app was completed for the first notification period </p>

<p>@Madison85 if I am being considered for direct admit does that likely mean that I will get my decision a little later?</p>

<p>I don’t know, but the thought crossed my mind that it could be a reason for it taking a bit longer. Best of luck to you!</p>

<p>@Madison85 thank you! I am really hoping to be directly admitted.</p>

<p>@wisconsin13 i was admitted on halloween and then got an email on tuesday inviting me to apply for business direct admit</p>

<p>A friend of mine has a mother who works in administration at Madison. She told me that admit decisions are released by high school. Is there anyone that can confirm this? </p>

<p>Got in today!!!</p>

<p>Same, I got in today!!!</p>

<p>@jcpenny96‌ a ton of people from my school all found out today, including myself, so yes I’d assume they’re let out by high schools</p>

<p>are u guys instate?? really confused as to why i haven’t heard back</p>

<p>@fnl012‌ when did you apply? I’m instate and applied mid-September </p>

<p>Yes, instate. Applied 10/06</p>

<p>early october</p>

<p>sorry im also out of state</p>

<p>@badger121212 I just got accepted on Friday! Now I hopefully wait for the direct admit application…</p>