Still waiting

<p>I applied in late October and still do not have a decision. I know some people have Ben both accepted and denied. Is it a bad sign that I still haven't heatd</p>

<p>They probably have over 20,000 apps to go through with maybe 20 people. What do you think?</p>

<p>So is my D, she applied about the same time as you.</p>

<p>Remember the notification deadline is still along time from now- patience required.</p>

<p>My S applied October 30th and hasn’t heard yet either. He is OOS, has a 3.5 UW GPA, 28 ACT, top 25% of his class, good ECs, upward grade trend, increasingly difficult courses (three hard APs this year) some nice honors relating to his area of interest (engineering) and he wrote what I think was a very good essay. I am having a hard time trying to get a feel for where he might fit into the application pool. He has a solid application if you look at it holistically relating to his chosen major, but he feels UW is a big stretch for him, and I have to agree with him seeing the credentials posted on these threads. But shouldn’t he have heard something by now, if he really isn’t in the running? I think he would be pleased with a postponement, but it’s been so long now that I think a denial is going to hurt!</p>

<p>no, you should not have heard something by now. You should hear by the deadline which as noted above is weeks away.</p>