SUGAR BOWL: Where will you watch and what will you wear?

<p>Great gear here:</p>

<p>[Sugar</a> Bowl Shop](<a href=“http://www.sugarbowlshop.com/]Sugar”>http://www.sugarbowlshop.com/)</p>

<p>We will be going to Another Round in Downer’s Grove to watch the game at Alabama Alumni bar. I cannot wait to see everyone there!! Seems like forever since we watched an Alabama game.</p>

<p>buzymom, we were planning on going to Another Round too until I saw that the game began at 7:30. This venue is an hour and a half away…I wish there was something closer to the Illinois/WI border. We still might make it if I can convince my DH to go too as I am a terrible night driver.</p>

<p>Whistler, B.C., Canada. Will wear crimson and white, of course, which will make the locals think we’re Canadian. ;)</p>

<p>Headed to NOLA in the morning with my D. I probably won’t stay for the game as I need to get home before then. D, on the other hand, will be watching the game FROM THE PRESS BOX (not that we are excited or anything)! Actually, we continue to be humbled and thrilled by the opportunities she’s had a Alabama. The only downside to reporting on the game is that she cannot wear anything remotely resembling crimson or houndstooth. The cute houndstooth purse I got her for Christmas? Well, I have it now. The bedazzled scarf from Meesh & Mia that ClassMom2012 gave us the heads up about? D thinks it’s cute and is going to try to wear it (really living on the edge… it has an A on it) but is not making any promises. I’ll wear it if she doesn’t. :)</p>

<p>The Press Box!!! Wow. </p>

<p>Roll Tide, Roll.</p>

<p>We’ll watch from our home in VA. We have school the next day, so I’m hoping for a big lead early so I can turn in. The resident UA grad will be watching elsewhere, probably with some friends.</p>

<p>Roll Tide LatteLady!!</p>

<p>I suggest crimson undies. They can’t take that away from her!</p>

<p>Will the crowd at Another Round be mostly alums or will there be students/prospective students?</p>

<p>Crowd at Another Round in Downers Grove is a nice mix of alumni, parents w kids at Bama, fans and during breaks there are both perspective and current students. When my d was a senior I brought her to AR to watch the championship game and she met and talked to quite a few current students. Everyone is friendly and the food is amazing! Come on out and join us. If you want a good seat you need to get there an hour prior to game time.</p>

<p>Class2012Mom and Buzymom3 - our whole family will be at Another Round for the Sugar Bowl. DD says that quite a few Chicago-area students are planning to attend. Look forward to seeing you!</p>

<p>ChicagoBear! Can’t wait to see you…It’s been a long time! It is going to be a very fun night. I wish my D was home to go to AR too, but she is already back on campus. Athletic Training waits for no one. lol</p>

<p>We expect to be at Blackfinn in the St. Louis area. I just may have a new houndstooth blazer. I assume my son will wear his infamous crimson pants!</p>

<p>Randomjoe - come out to AR and join us. I’d advise people to come out as early as you can, since the Blackhawks play at 6 p.m. It will be a fun time and you can take your photo with inflatable Big Al. </p>

<p>ChicagoBear - see you Thursday :)</p>

<p>Watching the big screen television from my East TN home while packing my suitcase for Pasadena. </p>

<p>Hoping to see DS again on national television but with a celebratory “Sugar Bowl WIN” expression rather than the one described by NBC News’ Brian Williams as “The Moment that America’s Jaw Collectively Dropped.” </p>

<p>I joke with DS that this is what happens to Auburn graduate sons who go to 'Bama!</p>

<p>Watching some if it on my iPhone since we are driving home late from being at the Outback Bowl yesterday. I hope Bama does better than Iowa did. We did stop at Whole Foods and have snacks for our party on wheels. ROLL TIDE</p>

<p>It starts at 2:30am here in Brussels! And would you believe it isn’t even showing!!! Please keep me posted. I will be checking through the night!</p>

<p>7-0 UA after like a minute. Three possession drive. Roll tide!</p>

<p>Well…I was planning on watching the game in our family room with my son, but I might have to go to a different room to watch. Son is not happy and not fun to be around right now. UGH! Come on Bama! :(</p>