SUNY Binghamton Class of 2022

@comom25 Congrats on your D’s acceptance!

No notices tonight?

@WilliamNYC i was wondering that as well… was checking this board to see who else recvd theirs and seems like its just us… maybe we are straggler from other out of state admissions 4 days ago

Chance me for Watson(Computer Science Major):
Gpa:96
Sat:1470
Senior course load: mostly high level courses

Accepted 11/29
Applied 10/27
OOS female
GPA: 3.3
SAT: 1370
lot’s of ECs
(went to binghamton open house, idk if that helped)
accepted to harpur!

Let’s hope that a few more acceptances roll out tonight!! :slight_smile:

@WilliamNYC Crossing my fingers!!

Keeping my fingers crossed too!

I really hope I get in! I just wish my decision would come already. The stats last year were a little discouraging, my stats are good but not /that/ good. I saw someone accepted with similar stats though and a close date to when I applied so I’m hoping for the best! What would you guys guess my chances are with these stats?

SAT: 1300
ACT: 29
uwGPA: 95/100
wGPA: 99/100
All honors classes and accelerated by a year in math & science all throughout high school.
AP Courses/Scores: Chemistry (3) APUSH (4) AP Physics (Test in May 2018)
Senior Courseload: Economics/Part. in Gov., SUNY Orange English, Film Studies, Syracuse University Psychology, SUNY Orange Calculus, AP Physics, SUNY Orange Spanish
I also took SUNY Orange Algebra & Trigonometry last year! So I have only 3 AP Courses but a lot of college courses.
ECs:

• Book Club (9&10, Vice President 11&12)
  • Gay Straight Alliance (10, Vice President 11&12)
  • Students Against Destructive Decisions (9-11, Vice President 12)
  • Philosophy Club (11&12)
  • Film Society (12)
  • Key Club (11&12)
  • NHS (11&12)

@brrr24
I’m not exactly sure which college branch you’re going into but I’m pretty sure with your stats you can get into Harpur.

I heard that Bing separates specialized high school kids from normal nyc school so specialized high school kids would compete among themselves. Is that true? I’m not sure. I just heard this info from one of my teachers.

did anyone get accepted tonight? it’s after 7 and that’s when they usually do it

I don’t know @asdfadds but this could make sense. Schools want to have a diverse student body and that’s one way to achieve that.

I totally forgot to mention which branch I applied to. I applied to Harpur! I plan to double major in Psychology and Spanish

@brrr24

Same!!
I’m really hoping that I get into Harpur for pre-med but I have a strong feeling that I’m going to be waitlisted :frowning:
I screwed up my extra circulars on common app. I hope that my gpa, sat and essay pull me through :’)

Received my acceptance tonight at 7:15pm to the School of Management.
SAT: 1500
Unweighted GPA: 98
Weighted GPA: 102

My son just heard he got into the SOM In state, 32 ACT 93.3 uw 94.8 w decent EC deca community service nothing crazy I guess there is hope that not all the 34-36 ACT kids get in good luck to all

@asdfadds Me too! I did everything on my application right but seeing all the great stats from last year make me nervous about my decision. I feel like I’ll be waitlisted too but I just want to get in and not worry about it anymore. Bing is my top choice so if I get in I’m going and won’t have to stress!

@brrr24 I’m just hoping that I get in by December 15th #:-S
After that I’m going to have a mental meltdown

Accepted to Harpur
In-state, 3.7 UW GPA, 32 ACT