SUNY Binghamton Class of 2022

You will get news before 15/12 for sure @asdfadds. That’s the notice deadline for EA.

@asdfadds Me too honestly

@WilliamNYC
The notice deadline for EA is January 15th so more time for me to cry about rejection :((
ugh but it’ll be time for RD to begin

@asdfadds @WilliamNYC If I have to wait until March (if I’m waitlisted) like people did last year, I think I’ll lose my mind lol

Oh you’re right @asdfadds! Ouch! And here I was thinking it’s almost done. Hahaha.

Accepted into Harpur at 7:15!
1510 SAT
97 unweighted
In state

My son just got admitted to SOM!!
In state
3.84 unweighted gpa, 1530 SAT
He took many advanced, accelerated and Ap courses.
He goes to a highly regarded high school in Westchester NY
Good luck to everyone!

@asdfadds I go to a specialized HS; all I know that there is a trend in my hs that every year 400 or so kids apply to bing, and about 300 or so get in. (Data from Naviance) I think they do compare students from the school they’re coming from, but are also a lot more open to schools that offer a more rigorous curriculum, and are slightly more selective with schools that may not necessarily offer the same curriculum.

Was just accepted to the School of Management!
Sat:1360
GPA: 3.7 UW
Major: Accounting

@itwasawedding CONGRATS!! Hopefully i hear some good news tonight

For those that got accepted. When did you submit your application.

My son submitted on 10/26

I got into Watson

@Textbook123 Congrats! mind posting your stats?

Thanks!
Sat:1470
GPA:95

@schoolerboy704
Same I go to a specialized high school too but I’m just worried that I’ll be competing with people with similar or even better stats than I do. Also, it’s kinda ridiculous how many people apply to Bing and Stony Brook from my school. (I think 80 percent of the grade) That’s why I’m doing EA so I dont have to compete with the whole entire grade.

My son got accepted to SOM
Accounting Major
In-state, 3.75 GPA, 32 ACT
Applied 9/30

did you get into arts harpur or sciences as your major
@ctgal2018

did everyone who got accepted this evening get an email at 7:15pm or did some find out later?

@margarett i’m wondering this too