TAMU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Where on howdy does it say that cstat engineering is full?

1 Like

Same question.

1 Like

I already chose an option so I can’t copy and paste it in but it didn’t show on howdy it gave me a prompt with options between the academies and said that cstat was full and “very few future full admissions will be given out”

Can someone who hasn’t picked an option from there copy it into here?

“The admission limits on the College Station campus have been reached and very few additional offers of full admission will be made.”

1 Like

Thank you. Where did you see this prompt? Do you mind sharing the stats to we know if we will get the same option.

Do you mind sharing your stats. Now it’s even more stressful that we did not even get that option.

1 Like

Is that for just engineering or all majors

moved from michigan to texas after freshman year so my rank and weighted are kinda wacky was hoping a&m would account for it

2nd quarter in houston, 3.6 uw 3.9 w
1510 sat
AP calc bc (5), physics (2, didn’t submit lol), chem (4), world (4), comp sci(5), taking gov this year
I have an IT certification (CCNA) that I took a class for junior and senior year and that teacher gave me a glowing recommendation, had a business of sorts building computers junior/senior and took multivariable calc senior year so clear engineering interest if that counts for anything

Your stat is good especially your SAT. Did you choose blinn? Congratulations and best wishes. Thank you so much for sharing

1 Like

Thank you for the stats, but if this notification didn’t show on howdy then where did you see it? I checked my howdy and ais and both say I’m still in review for engineering in cstat.

Same here

It was in AIS, not Howdy. There was a green button that said something like you have an offer.

I just had my daughter check. She does NOT have that prompt in Howdy or AIS. She’s an Animal Science major.

Thank you

Thank you.

yeah picked blinn, best of luck to you as well

our status still shows ‘in review’. Engineering… college station. We shall see I suppose!

I am also an engineering major who just received the 3 options. I was wondering what are the chances of getting into engineering at Blinn?

My status for engineering has still not changed. @sleezedog I am surprised they did not accept you, because you have a really good SAT score.

My son just got the three options for Engineering. If he is not 100 percent set on Engineering–but he is 100 set on A&M–can he change majors at this time to try to get in with another major? Is that a smart option or should jump at Blinn? Thanks, all on this board, for the help and support!

2 Likes