TAMU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

You will still be considered for blinn team. No worries.

My son has 6 tabs!! We chose Blinn Team only not waitlist and our first choice of major was Mays. Does that mean he is Blinn Team for Mays? How can you tell on Howdy?

3 Likes

My son got 6 tabs today in Howdy for TEAB, although his AIS still shows “You are being considered for Texas A&M Engineering at Blinn.” He doesn’t check it regularly, so I think I’ll wait to tell him until AIS updates (assuming TEAB works that way). A couple of questions for anyone familiar with the program:

1. He’s got quite a few AP credits and is planning to take the AP Physics C and AP Calc tests this May. Would those tests be wasted because I assume we would have to take them at Blinn, or could he skip them?
  2. We toured A&M last fall, but didn’t visit Blinn. We’re thinking it might be good to visit and also talk to the A&M counselors about Blinn to find out sample schedules, logistics, and other questions. Does anyone know if that might be worthwhile or even if they are accepting visitors?

By the way, I really appreciate the info on this forum. We would have had no clue otherwise and just been waiting.

1 Like

Under manage application does it show a major?

It says major team program bac-team

Does your first choice in AIS still show mays? I honestly don’t know how to tell. But my guess is if it shows business still on ais, then it’s team for mays! Congrats regardless tho! That’s exciting.

Here’s the link to requirements to successfully complete Team for Mays. Don’t let it scare you.

https://tap.tamu.edu/getattachment/Programs/TEAM/Pathway-to-Business-for-students-entering-TEAM-in-2018.pdf.aspx?lang=en-US

Not sure if the “Under Review” means it’s still being decided?
In my son’s case, even though it shows 6 tabs in Howdy, it also shows:

Application Status: Under Review Level : Undergraduate Major: TEAB Program: BAC-TEAM-EB Location: College Station

Blockquote
Under manage application does it show a major?

1 Like

You’re in engineering at Blinn. Yay! Congrats.

1 Like

Thank you! @AggieMomhelp!

1 Like

Idk they just said there should be a wave mid Feb

My daughter got into VIz in October and was not auto admit.

2 Likes

Ooh that’s awesome. Did she have to turn in a portfolio? I don’t know much about this major except it’s small and super competitive.

Congratulations! Very exciting. Still hoping for an acceptance. My son is a JR in the program this year and loves it!
Would you mind sharing her stats?

Anyone who got into Blinn recently have an updated AIS yet? Still says in review but we got the 6 tabs this morning.

2 Likes

My son just got an email in which he had to select Galveston, McAllen, or Engineering at Blinn. He chose Blinn. I emailed an admissions counselor and she said that it is not an offer and an acceptance could take until March. Was your AIS update similar to this? 2 days later he got 6 tabs? Has AIS been updated?
Thanks in advance… stressed out a bit…

1 Like

I just got accepted last week into Engineering (OOS). I was wondering when do we find out about scholarship information? Did we have to apply for those aside from the application?

1 Like

Yes, for my son its showing accepted. We had 6 tabs for long time since he was Auto Admit

You’ll probably see the major change to TEAB college station. Then 6 tabs then ais changes. That’s what happened this week with some others.

You will get one of those offers. Don’t let admissions fool you lol. They are doing their best and can only say so much.

Congrats.

She didn’t have to turn in a portfolio. We were very surprised she got in to TAMU and Viz.

1 Like

26 ACT, 1st quarter, 3.9 gpa
yearbook editor
dance team

1 Like