TAMU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

GUYS! I HAVE MY 6 TABS THIS MORNING!! This means I am in, right? Nothing in AIS yet.

11 Likes

That’s great! And yes!! Congratulations!

thank you! Do you guys know any rough estimate until my AIS is updated/ I receive acceptance?

It took 3 days for my son’s to change (from last Friday with 6 tabs to this past Tuesday with AIS updating just before lunchtime.

[maybeaggie]
thank you! Do you guys know any rough estimate until my AIS is updated/ I receive acceptance?

2 Likes

Just curious, is this a TEAM Blinn acceptance or regular TAMU?

not sure yet… I just got my 6 tabs this morning!

1 Like

Congratulations. When did you apply?

My daughter applied on 10/10 and hasn’t heard back. I see everyone getting 6 tabs but nothing on our end. Should we be worried? Her major is for Health (Health Education) in College of Education and Human Development. Anyone else still waiting to hear?

2 Likes

I’m waiting to hear. Applied August 4th. 1st business 2nd econ. Similar stats to some getting Blinn team so a little frustrating…

I would not be worried. My daughter applied early September and she just got Blinn TEAM yesterday. 6 tabs and AIS changed her major to Blinn TEAM but AIS also still shows in Review. My daughter’s 2nd choice major was Heath in College of Education and Human Development. Hope this helps and relieves some of the stress.

2 Likes

Here I am complaining about 10/10 and. you’ve been waiting since August. Have you called them? Just to make sure they have everything? Good luck!!

My daughter applied on 8/5 (Community Health) and she has not heard anything yet.

1 Like

Has anyone heard from Liberal Arts? We’re getting very worried.
He got CAP’d at UT, has acceptances to many other universities including Baylor, Texas State, Texas Tech, TCU etc., but his dream is to go to A&M.

His 1st and 2nd choice majors are Political Science and English both in Liberal Arts.

He attends an Early College High School program and despite having a GPA of 97.98/100 he is ranked 72 out of about 110 students. He has 55 college hours earned at Texas A&M International University and is working on 7 more hours this semester. His college GPA is a 3.5. He has many EC and volunteer hours.

@SenseiMom26 have you checked to make sure that isn’t too many hours? I know Mays won’t allow transfers with more than 60 hours, and some other majors are like that, too. Hopefully Liberal Arts allows that many hours…

1 Like

Wow, he’s got great stats. And as an English major many, many years ago it’s so nice to see kids still pursuing a Liberal Arts/English degree. :slight_smile:

Am I the only one that feels like TAMU prioritizes admissions to their super competitive programs (Engineering and Business) and get to the others afterwards? Just a question, not criticizing.

3 Likes

That seems reasonable! I know my daughter will be anxiously awaiting it and hoping to get it sooner rather than later! She is really wanting to tell her friends!

1 Like

Off campus housing here is OUTSTANDING! So many options close to campus as well as around town. All on bus routes. Cstat is pretty small with lots of roads to get to campus. Living off campus isn’t a problem. Living on campus freshman year though is a right of passage in my opinion. lol

1 Like

On your AIS, scroll down to your major. Does it say anything about Blinn?

I just called the admissions office. And I was told we would hear in the next month or so and earlier we applied earlier we hear back and more chances of getting in. My son applied in November. So I guess we have a long wait.

2 Likes

Great :face_with_raised_eyebrow: we applied in November also. Looks like we are in the same boat.

2 Likes