TAMU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

congrats to him! what major?

He was accepted to Mays. He was AA and knew to apply early. Good luck to you!!!
*** edited to say, I knew for him to apply early! HE KNEW NOTHING! :rofl:

8 Likes

My son is looking at Texas Tech, received some scholarship money, University of Houston and LSU (but no scholarship from them yet)

2 Likes

Thank you definitely going to need it!

@tuppence22 Can you elaborate on the TAMU creative writing program? My S21 is interested in creative writing and was leaning against TAMU because it isn’t known for liberal arts. He’s also interested in genetics, and TAMU is one of a few schools that actually offers a genetics major in undergrad so I want him to take a closer look before deciding to head OOS.

My son submitted in mid-september and complete by mid October. Still under review.

My daughter does not want the traditional English BA. Although she loves Shakespeare she also loves creative writing and fantasy. They have both those tracks. I will see if I can find the link.

https://liberalarts.tamu.edu/english/undergraduate/academics/concentrations/

Various concentrations

1 Like

Thank you for sharing! There is more information here than the last time I checked.

My daughter would not do PSA either and could but she has other schools she in interested in and would rather pursue her pathway there and if not happy can try to straight up transfer to A&M. I think it is a good path but not the only path.

1 Like

Same as my nephew who is an engineering applicant. 1310 SAT and sport captain. Still in review.

1 Like

My son submitted second week of October

I don’t think I will make it till April for waitlist/Team decision. I will be a basket case! Watching the apartment pricing going up and want to lock something down!

1 Like

November and in review

Hi, sorry I’m new here and not sure if it’s been mentioned, but are there certain days when they announce admission decisions? My son applied in November and still in review.

It would probably help for some of you newbies go back and read the thread from about a week ago. That would get your caught up with some of the latest things going on.

BTW, the daughter applied in August. Still waiting.

2 Likes

Same here. I’m wondering if people who chose only the Blinn consideration option (instead of waitlist/Blinn) will be offered the Blinn spots first. The housing issue is making me nervous. Both my husband and I attending small, private LACs, where on campus housing was guaranteed for all four years. This housing competition is nerve racking.

Thanks! That’s what we thought our parameters were as well. It may even be harder to pin next year’s admissions class considering the number of schools that totally went online this year, and are passing students/not requiring finals vs our school which hasn’t really missed a beat! Our grades are definitely earned!

does anyone have any information on the engineering village LLC or know where I can find some? I am a TEAB admit and I want to know if I am eligible for it

@euivio look at ResLife website, for all dorm information.
Be sure you have paid Housing app fee…dorm selection time is based on time stamp housing app fee is paid. So keep in mind that those that paid their fee staring in September will have first dibs. Always best to have many dorm options ready when it’s your time.