TAMU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

@AggieMomhelp Thanks for the response! I had interesting movement today which I hope is a good sign. My howdy application tab (not AIS) shows a change in my application major and semester to BAC-GEST for summer ‘21. I’m hoping maybe this means Gateway? Has anyone else ever seen this happen? Has anyone seen the Gateway offers already go out this year? I’d personally be thrilled with the opportunity to earn my way in through the Gateway program. Any way in the door is a step toward the goal line.

3 Likes

@colt913 I think GEST may be General Studies? Fingers crossed for Gateway!

1 Like

Hello! I just checked Howdy Portal and I finally I have the 6 tabs. AIS is still uploading. Does anyone know if this means full admission to A&M or it could also mean gateway/blinn. Thanks!

5 Likes

Stats?

6 tabs and Gest for summer is Gareway!!! Congrats. We did see a round of gateway go out once already, so I’m happy to see more!!!

For those that got 6 tabs… check under manage application. It should say what your major is and term and location.

Congrats y’all!!!

3 Likes

Yes, thanks so much! I woke up to 6 tabs this morning. It was like Christmas in February! Now, here’s my next question…

I read that I can transition to a major following the Gateway summer semester. Does anyone know if the transition is to the original major I had chosen (Telecommunication Studies/Strat Comm), or is it a “whatever is available” kind of thing? Absolutely no complaints here. Just clarifying.

5 Likes

Can I please get your stats? Thanks

congrats! what are your stats?

Our daughter woke up to 6 tabs this morning. She received Blinn TEAM and couldn’t be more thrilled! This will be such a wonderful program for her. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Do us a favor for those of us with kids who are still waiting. Tell us which major you got Blinn Team/Gateway for! That will help or hurt(at least for me) some of these kids who are waiting to hear back from A&M.

7 Likes

Was she sent a letter asking her to choose TEAM, waitlist, or both first? My daughter chose both a couple weeks ago. Her status changed to waitlist and being considered for TEAM. So we are anxiously waiting to hear!

That’s so exciting for all of y’all that got accepted this morning! Starting to get really anxious about everything and just want to know already :rofl: ughhhh

3 Likes

She was not sent a letter asking. This morning was the first update she has received about admissions.

Our daughter was a community health major. :slight_smile:

Sweet! Finally something other than Engineering!

4 Likes

For those of you that have gotten accepted, are you sent an email before that your status has updated or anything like that or do they not do emails?

I just hate all this waiting its making me so nervous

1 Like

@puppies2003 A&M communicates to students via Portal/AIS. Once a student is accepted, they need to get into the habit of checking Howdy Portal multiple times a day. This is how everything is communicated.

no, you get an email after youve been accepted

My son got offered the option ‘to apply’ to:

Engineering at Galveston
Engineering McAllen or
Engineering at Blinn.

Is Engineering at Blinn = TEAB? Just making sure this is Blinn (BCS/Rellis) on campus (with ability to join the Corps) and not the Blinn Brenham or somehting else.

6 Likes