TAMU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

No worries. Go look on your howdy. There are 6 tabs across the top. I can’t remember all the names.

Hope your twin gets in as well. Are the stats close?

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

My son just got 6 tabs and Gateway this AM! He was a History major! My daughter did Gateway and loved it! Our new adventure begins!!!

9 Likes

I just got 6 tabs and it says my major is TEAM at College Station. I’m an international applicant so I’m not really familiar with this. What is it? Could someone explain it to me? How does this work exactly?

1 Like

And on AIS, my college says General Studies and major BLINN TEAM

1 Like

Grades from Blinn show up on transcripts. Diploma says A&M only. Your Employers will only know you did Blinn if you tell them or if they ask for transcripts.

1 Like

Congratulations!!! My daughter is in the Gateway program, too!

2 Likes

Congrats to all of our new Gateway/Blinn Team admits this morning! Here’s hoping we see more of them as the week goes on!

4 Likes

Congratulations to your daughter! I believe you’ve said you’re a huge fan of gateway. I’m so happy for you and your girl.
Thanks for all you have done to help this Class of 25 students and parents group.

1 Like

Yay!!

My AIS Portal changed today!!! Now it says: “You’ve Been Admitted to Engineering at Blinn!” :smiley:
I am really excited to begin my journey in Aggieland!!!

7 Likes

How exciting is today? Love that y’all are still getting acceptances. Gateway whoop! Team whoop! Teab whoop! Keep them coming!

Congrats!

4 Likes

thanks!

are full admissions still going out to students? or is it just Blinn/gateway

3 Likes

Stats are pretty close, but majors are different. His GPA was ranked second quarter but his extracurriculars were very well (Eagle Scout, various internships, class officer). We are hoping to get in together.

Today after a long wait "My AIS Portal changed today!!! Now it says: “You’ve Been Admitted to Engineering at Blinn!” " :grinning: :smiley: :smiley:… Thank you aggiemomhelp for all your feedback. Also had the same question like deathslams… UTD vs A&M Blinn program. thank you for clarifying that question too.

3 Likes

Today after a long wait "My AIS Portal changed today!!! Now it says: “You’ve Been Admitted to Engineering at Blinn!” " :grinning: :smiley: :smiley:… Thank you aggiemomhelp for all your feedback. Also had the same question like deathslams… UTD vs A&M Blinn program. thank you for clarifying that question too.

I haven’t seen any full admits come out in a long time. Seems like only pathways for now and then maybe some that are on waitlist will hear later this month or next. I don’t believe we will see any out of the blue changes to full admit.

So many options to finish at TAMU, so if you don’t get the decision you want, hang in there!

1 Like

That’s awesome… Congrats.

Thanks for all the guidance and advice. My son got into engineering at Blinn today. Got the 3 options last Wednesday.

Stats below:
Applied early October
Computer science
Top quartile
1300 SAT
Many activities (sports, robotics), job, volunteering, etc…no leadership roles
Out of state…both mom and dad are Aggies
The blinn options saves a lot of money for out of state

When selecting housing got the notice he’s in “Temporary Housing Status”. Says he has guaranteed spot on campus and would move to permanent housing when available. Any guidance on this? He’s ok going with the random draw for roommate. This option seem ok but was curious if others had any insight or experience.

2 Likes