TAMU Gateway Class of 2027

Yes, my son go the “Welcome to Aggie Gateway” email today but we have not gotten the welcome packet in the mail yet…The email does confirm Mosher, “Gateway students will stay in Mosher Hall.”

1 Like

The commons is a great dorm community and good location. And they have their own cafeteria.

We haven’t gotten anything in the mail yet either.

Hey guys,
Just got my decision a day back
Applied to TAMU CSCE, BSC PROGRAMME, BUT GOT ADMITTED INTO BAC(BACHELORS OF ARTS IN COMPUTING), IS IT A GOOD COURSE AND WATS THE DIFFERENCE, I AM AN INTERNATIONAL STATION. Got into College station, school of engineering

Hey you may need to move this post to after being admitted class of 2027 for Tamu. This is for a specific pathway to Tamu called gateway.

As to your question, ba in computing is a good degree and doesn’t go through the engineering ETaM process. Please Google the program description and degree plan. It’s there for you to review.

My son received his maroon envelope today! Whoop!

1 Like

I was admitted to the gateway program a few weeks ago. The major I applied to was Biology, and I know that my major for the summer is general studies. So, I was wondering if it was possible for me to change my major to Nursing when i’m finished with the summer semester.

You have to nursing program. You can work with advisor to make progress towards change of major into allied health or bio or whatever. You will be in general studies fall semester.

So during the spring semester I will be moved into my major of choice?

Once you complete the change of major requirements, you’ll be able to ask for change.

Are roommates randomly assigned for gateway or are we allowed to choose?

I believe it’s Random.