TAMU Transfers Fall, 2022

Two people said they had a 4.0. (One of them had 56 hours.) A third person didn’t state his/her stats. Also, someone who applied for a transfer in Physics just posted that he just got accepted.

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

Has anyone that applied as a transfer for fall 2022 for Communication heard anything? or Liberal Arts?

nope, my first was poli sci and second was comm and the most I’ve gotten is my transfer audit and being in review

2 Likes

7 tabs…Mays transfer! Is this real???

4 Likes

I’ve had two get into Mays transfer (one today and one last week). It’s real. Congrats and Whoop!

How long did it take for AIS to update on the first acceptance?

It may become official today or tomorrow. Not long.

1 Like

7 Tabs this morning for comm!!!

4 Likes

My son just got his transfer acceptance into Mays this morning!!

5 Likes

Can anyone clarify for me the timeline on receiving your transfer audit? I applied weeks ago, but I had a transcript from one school that wasn’t marked as received until two weeks ago per the date on the documents received. The green checkmark was finally marked last week at which time the application turned to “under review”. I’m curious how long it takes to receive the audit. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Congrats to all who have received decisions so far!

It could be another week. Usually takes 2-3 once received. Hang in there.

Thanks so much for the feedback. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I applied to the COSC dept in January and all documents were submitted. The audit was completed in Jan. and shows a GPA 3.8 with 35 hours completed. On the site it states Freshman students should know by mid-March. Any insight on transfers? Should I email, call or just wait ?

You shouldn’t have any issues being admitted. For transfers, the actual department does the admitting, so you’re at the mercy of your major, and not admissions office.

Hang in there.

1 Like

My audit was completed in January and it took 10 days.

1 Like

Thanks so much! You are sort on because my audit finally came in this week on the 12 day mark. Now I wait the long wait for another 2-3 weeks??? from what I’ve read on other sites.

If your are not accepted to Mays, what is chance of being accepted as Econ and choosing business as a minor.

Easier to get Econ and anyone can declare business minor.

My student is transferring in as a Junior in August, majoring in Econ. Is it possible to minor in finance without being in Mays? Or is the five year program an option getting an undergrad degree in Econ with a masters in finance? Applying directly to Mays for finance degree was not an option due to a lack of the required courses to apply. Thanks in advance!