TAMU Transfers Fall, 2022

The MS in finance is the way to go. You cannot minor in anything in Mays but can get a business minor (so general bus classes that Mays students don’t take).

He’ll need to apply asap to MS finance. They changed it recently so go check out their site and when to apply.

Congrats on the transfer. Econ is a great major!!!

Thank you! Do you know if an MS in finance can be achieved in five years (3+2) without doing the Stem to Stock program? I hear about 500 students apply for that and only 50 are accepted. My student is hoping to be out in five years rather than get an undergrad degree and then start a two-year masters program. Your help is much appreciated!

Yes they are done in 5 years. Check their site tho, really depends on when they get in. They start in summer to get some courses out of the way from what I remember.

Oh sorry. Editing to say that the program is small for the 5 year program. Otherwise it’s 2 years post grad. Can’t hurt to apply.

It’s for sophomores only now. So you’ll have to see if it’s rising sophomore or rising junior.

Thank you! Will look into it!

Curious - for those who were deferred for Spring grades. Have you received your new audit? If so, when did you submit your transcript? What college? Thanks - my daughter submitted grades on 5/15. Still no audit, but the app status changed back to Complete & In Review. Thanks and good luck!