TCU Early Decision for Fall 2015

<p>3.7 UW, 4.1 W. 28 ACT, Football and Lacrosse in HS</p>

<p>ED. </p>

<p>Question: Dtintx - Was the envelope first class mail or was it marked with standard mail? Also could you share your son’s scores and gpa possibly? </p>

<p>My portal changed today to Congratulations!!! SO HAPPY!!! Good luck everyone!!!</p>

<p>Portal changed to congratulations this morning. Still waiting for letter. </p>

<p>My sons portal changed, too. It reads “Congratulations on your admission! We look forward to welcoming you to the Horned Frog family.” Woohoo! Can’t wait to get the packet!</p>

<p>MY daughter’s portal changed 12/6 to “your decision has been mailed.” Changed again this morning to “congratulations on your admission.” she applied ED in mid October. Good luck to all!!!</p>

<p>Got the packet…he’s in! Good luck everyone!</p>

<p>The letter arrived First Class mail. My son attends a Catholic High School, 3.3, basketball (3), very active in our church, Latin club (4), community service. </p>

<p>ED, portal changed today to “congrats” and letter arrived today!!! Accepted! Big white envelope with a purple Congrats on the outside!!! Go Horned Frogs!!! 4.4 W, Editor of Yearbook,capt of sailing team, 28 ACT.</p>

<p>For those of you who have been accepted, did any scholarship information come with the mailed acceptance or does that come at a later time? I applied EA, I am just wondering. </p>

<p>The scholarship info comes later. Daughter (EA)
heard last year in January.</p>

<p>ED - we have already received the acceptance letter and we got a financial aid information letter yesterday (this arrived separately from the acceptance letter). </p>

<p>Applied EA, portal says my application is still in review.</p>

<p>terriw, did acceptance letter come in January, or did scholarship come in January? My son is waiting for decision on his EA application.</p>

<p>mariacar, acceptance came in Dec… Scholarship came in January.</p>

<p>My son got in! Was posted on portal today! So thrilled! Letter hasn’t come yet.</p>