TCU Early Decision for Fall 2015

<p>Anybody heard from TCU about Early Decision acceptance? The waiting is torcher...</p>

<p>Not yet - My son did Early Decision also - I just looked on his TCU webpage and the application is still “under review.”</p>

<p>Still says “under review” on the his application webpage . . . </p>

<p>Still says “under review” and TCU is now closed for the Thanksgiving holiday until Dec. 1. So, that will be the earliest they can send something at this point . . . </p>

<p>It still says “under review” for me too! I am very, very anxious!! </p>

<p>Can hardly stand the waiting. Anyone know from past experience what the piece of mail will look like if it’s an acceptance or denial…since I’ll have to wait for my son to get home to open it :)</p>

<p>Talked to someone in admissions yesterday. They are planning to put a batch of Early Decision letters in the mail today (not sure how many batches will be sent, but at least some of Early Decision applicants should receive letters early next week).</p>

<p>So exciting….my son’s was submitted on 9/30. Not sure if it goes by how early one applied. We are in St. Louis….where are you guys? Our Status still says “in review”.</p>

<p>I am from NY… My status still says “in review” as well! I’m so nervous!!</p>

<p>They said that if your letter was mailed on Friday, then the status on your “my.tcu.edu” account would probably change on Monday. </p>

<p>Great info…thx for the update. Just checked the mail and nothing there today. </p>

<p>So happy to find this thread! I need some hand holding through this process! No word yet. :expressionless: </p>

<p>Whoa!! Just got THE envelope. He’s a FROG! We live in the DFW area and he applied for Early Decision at the end of October. The TCU website still says “under review.” The envelope is a large flat one with CONGRATULATIONS in a purple banner at the bottom. </p>

<p>Congrats!!! That’s AWESOME! Thx for the heads up. Hope we’ll have something in the mail on Monday!</p>

<p>My portal has changed to my decisions been mailed!! Good luck everyone!! </p>

<p>My portal reads the same! Wondering if Dtintx reads the same…looking for any sign here :)</p>

<p>Yes, my son’s portal now says ,“your decision letter has been mailed.” Of course we already have our answer! </p>

<p>Anyone care to share a bit about your stats? (ACT/SAT, GPA, etc)…</p>

<p>Sure…GPA 3.3, ACT 27, Football, Ice Hockey throughout HS, captains of teams. Not as strong in academic awards, as athletics. </p>

<p>My portal didnt change, but I applied EA, Were all of you ED?</p>