Texas A&M admitted students for the Class of 2027

D27 picked her room at 430 today took 45 minutes- there was only 2 rooms in Hass available for a double (some singles) - she’s on the 4th floor - move in will be lovely

2 Likes

@Collegemichmatt what did your daughter decided to do about UH?

1 Like

Hey! I had a question about the MPE4 that all future engineering students have to take. Is the 33 question test all multiple-choice, or is it multiple-choice and free response? I assumed it was just multiple-choice because it’s online, but people around me are saying mixed things, so I just wanted to check. Thanks!

@hershey18 have you taken the practice exams?

yes, i’ve done the free response practice one, as well as one of the multiple choice ones on the Howdy portal

Hello! My daughter has a late date to pick housing and from what I am seeing there will not be much left by Friday. Also she is going in without a chosen roommate. I have heard that white creek may still have spots at this time. That was one area we never toured at A&M.
How are these apartments? Are they not really a desired place to stay for a freshman?

1 Like

A ton of freshmen are wanting White Creek, according to the FB groups. Honestly, it’s fine.

2 Likes

It’s amazing. My son lived there freshman year. It’s mainly freshmen on campus it’s a full kitchen and own bedroom. You can share a bathroom with one other student or there are some with private bath.

There’s white creek community center with food, computer labs, printers, music room, study rooms, basketball court and so on. White creek also gets parking right by complex. Bus stations and the app makes it easy to get around campus or ride a bike.

Can’t go wrong here.

3 Likes

Thanks, that sounds great and I know she would like her own room.

1 Like

@Nmy did she get a dorm room?

1 Like

For anyone out there looking for an off campus housing option for 2 people, we will be re-letting the last double occupancy 2 bedroom apartment in the brand new Rev complex in Northgate. Our DD and roommate ended up securing a dorm room so we will be letting go of this beautiful facility. My wife will post it in Facebook Aggie Mom’s & Dads page.

Not yet our date is not until the 19th! So our options are getting smaller daily.

@Nmy oh…yes, that’s super late. Be sure you’ve joined one of the parent FB pages, so you can ask parents the night before to check availability.

I just chose my dorm today. Was able to get Krueger which is a commons dorm for me and my roommate. All the Modulars were completely gone. Commons still had some rooms available, although most commons dorms mainly just have one open space now. White creek has pretty much only 4 bed 2 bath or 2 bed 1 bath currently available.

3 Likes

Thanks we were hoping for a white creek 4/4 but hoping there is an 4/2 left at least! Krueger was an option we liked too.

I really hate to bring this fixed vs variable tuition up again because I understand it’s a personal choice everyone needs to make. My first Aggie used Hazlewood hours so this was not a concern. Aggie #2 has probably the first two years covered by Hazlewood, so fixed vs. variable doesn’t matter now, but by probably Spring 2025, we will be paying it. So I’m choosing now for what we want in a few years and I’m confused by it all anyway. What would you do, @52AG82? Right now, variable is $5775 and fixed is $6237.

1 Like

@kaydeeloo cant really help, as we had Tx Tomorrow Fund (which is automatically Fixed).
I have seen several recent posts by parents on Aggie Moms/Dads FB page, mentioning the difference in the last 2 years since they signed up.
Use the :mag: to search the most recent posts.
It can also vary by major, too, as some majors are most expensive than others.

1 Like

Hello everyone
Maybe you guys can help me with this one we are choosing parking and my daughter will be staying in white creek: what are the best options for alternate lots 2-4 she should choose for parking?
We will pick white creek as the first choice.
Thanks

Living in White Creek, she should get WC. Also list WCG.

2 Likes

Anyone been to NSC? Wanted to hear any tips or how the scheduling went.

2 Likes