Texas A&M admitted students for the Class of 2027

I’ve read in the past they (the Brown Scholarship committee) tried to schedule as many interviews as they could before Christmas but many candidates received invitations in January. But majority will never hear from the Brown Foundation anyway due to extreme competitivness of the program.

1 Like

@AZcollege This isn’t about Brown timeline, but I do have stats for current freshman class (c/o ‘26).
At this years PES (President’s Endowed Scholarship) induction, they announced:
*215 NMF
*267 NMSF
*53 Brown scholars

3 Likes

Ok thank you. If anyone hears from brown scholarship, let us know!

No word on interview yet, but someone from the Brown Foundation reached out to me to request my letters of recommendations and PSAT score sheet so they could review them.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing. Did they reach out to you via email or call you?

1 Like

It was an email.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing. When did they reach out to you? Was it today? Also, when you say “PSAT score sheet,” do you mean the breakdown of the PSAT that qualified you for National Merit?

They reached out towards the end of last week. I just submitted the score report from the collegeboard website and they said that was perfect.

Ok, thank you!

Hello, new here as my DD just got her tabs this morning! I haven’t had time to read through the entire thread… but how long after the tabs should we expect to be able to apply for housing? Thank you!

Today or tomorrow. No rhyme or reason to it. Go to her dashboard and you’ll see all the info for major and such.

1 Like

Hello parents. I’m looking at laptops for my son to take to school. Any advice? What are y’all getting?

We also got 7 tabs today.
What is the NetID for housing? The UIN number?

2 Likes

Totally depends on major. Highly recommend going thru 12th Man Technology on campus, basement of MSC. They know what every major requires, offer loaners and a great warranty. Many wait and purchase while they’re at NSC.

It’s all done through howdy.

1 Like

After seeing 7 tabs I noticed major choice 1 is same as major choice 2 . Instead of business and agribusiness they both reflect agribusiness. Was this a mistake on our end (and I’m just now noticing it) or is Mays business full?

I’ve heard of a few other folks seeing the same in AIS - I’m guessing Mays is full.

1 Like

Has anyone who’s gotten the 7 tabs yesterday been able to get into housing? I’m able to log into the housing portal, but there are no links to complete an application.

Mays is full! Congrats on admittance tho! Ag bus is a great degree and follows a lot of Mays degree plan. If you want change major after completing the requirements, I’m happy to help show you how to prepare for that.

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like