Texas A&M at Galveston

Hey guys!
Im in a bit of a situation, you see I applied to Texas A&M, but only got accepted into the the Galveston School which kind of disappoints me considering im from Houston.

I really want to make into into tamu at College station more than anything but now this has come in the way.
Really im just curious about a few things,
Can you really transfer to College Station in a year?
Is being in this school at any disadvantage?
If i do finish my first year, how sure am i that College Station will accept me?
Is it a good option? or my only option if i want to make it into A&M at CS?

any more information on the school would be much appriciated, feel free to ask any questions
and thank you to anyone who reply’s.

God bless

Was your offer for PSA at Galveston or Engineering at Galveston?

Galveston is not available for PSA@diegoq99, my mistake. So, you applied to engineering at college station and were offered engineering at Galveston?
If that be the case, there are several threads in the A&M forum that discuss a lot about the engineering at Galveston program.
If you satisfy the requirements to apply to major (in spring of freshman year) you will be notified of your major in summer (June) and will automatically attend College Station campus as a sophomore. There might be some paperwork to complete (this April is the first apply to major cycle from Galveston general engineering) but you are not applying as a transfer student to be admitted or denied.