<p>If I don't get in, I'm gonna cry.</p>

<p>When you applied- October
What your UW GPA is- i don'tknow uw but my weighed was a 4.4
SAT/ACT Test scores- 28 ACT
Where you are from- illinois
When you were accepted- early november
Anything else you would like to add- i had amazing ec's</p>

<p>i was wondering, uw mad didn't offer me any money, i am i the only one?</p>

<p>I believe it is unusual for freshmen to be offered any money to attend UW-Madison. There are some sources of scholarship money for freshman but you have to seek them out and apply. Try your local UW Alumni Club.</p>

<p>when did you guys apply, those who has received decisions.</p>

<p>When you applied- Early November
What your UW GPA is- 3.56
SAT/ACT Test scores-1920 mixed seat, 1250 mixed seat, 1860 one seat, 28 act
Where you are from- California
When you were accepted- got my packet today
Anything else you would like to add- had a solid essay really good recommendations good ecs</p>

<p>Congrats Haley good to hear. I almost have exact same stats and also from CA. I really hope I get in haha still waiting, congrats again.</p>

<p>UW gives all OOS kids a $10,000 grant by keeping it $10,000 less than UM and UVa.</p>

<p>Barrons: Really? My S has never received that grant and we're from OOS... Is there somewhere that he needs to apply to receive it?</p>

<p>^^ Add UC Berkeley and UCLA to that list. :)</p>

<p>No, that was a little joke. Check the total UW cost for OOS compared to other similar schools OOS. UW is about $10K less than many of them.</p>

<p>Good point, barrons. Students- don't expect aid from a public school just because they admitted you. Look for other sources- such as Mad...85 suggested. It is up to you, not the school, to find ways to pay. There are many active UW alumni associations all over the country. Check with your HS for other possibilities.</p>

<p>like a visa card, I'm accepted everywhere...</p>

<p>applied 10/14 online, sent transcripts in 10/22 - transcript processed on 11/13 - still havent heard!!</p>

<p>Accepted- December 5th
GPA UNW 3.8/5.12 WEIGHTED
ACT 28/30 Superscored
Top 5% of class, #9 out of 240
AP-ENG, CALC, ECON and CHEM, Many G&T/ Honors
Applied Nov,5th
VERY EXCITED!
OOS- MARYLAND</p>

<p>Accepted- December 20TH
GPA Unweighted - I don't know - probably a 3.5 / Weighted 3.75/4
SAT 1350/2030 - One sitting
AP/Honors classes - 13
Applied Oct 14th online, sent transcripts 10/22
OOS- NJ</p>

<p>wow...pwnies..i have almost the same exact stats as you...thats nuts!I applied and sent my transcripts the same week as you but still no reply...the weird thing is i have probs a 3.5/3.6 unweighted i am not sure either and a 3.81 weighted gpa my sats were also 2030! but only 1330 out of 1600! i also had 13 ap/honors classes! the weirdest yet, im also from NJ...</p>

<p>nice man, good luck. they removed my "status details" link on dec 18th which means that they made my decision because they said they made my decision the same day because i emailed admissions office. so if you dont have the link, you should be hearing any day. i'm sure you will be fine</p>

<p>damn i sent in everything in on 11/8th adn still no decision. 3.7 w Gpa 3.5w and 31 act. i did have a 1 day in school suspension so that might be holding me back, but still nothing. before getting your decision, does the statement in the status check change or does it keep saying a counsoler is reviewing your app and then it turns to accepted?</p>

<p>I think it just it goes from counselor is reviewing to Congratulations!</p>

<p>Was everything postmarked by November 15th (including counselor recommendation and transcripts)? If so, you should receive a decision by January 15th. Not too much longer!</p>

<p>I mailed out all of my stuff on October 29 and it wast officially received until November 18. I called my admissions councilor on the 15th of November and she said that they had about 1000 pieces of mail to sort at the time. I'm currently at the "one of your councilors is reviewing your app. check back soon" stage.</p>