The Official "I Got In!" Thread

<p>So I haven't actually been accepted yet, but I just thought it would be cool if we could consolidate all of the "I'm in" comments to one thread. Post them here, along with stats or whatever else if you feel comfortable. Go Badgers!</p>

<p>My son is accepted. :)</p>

<p>3.9 GPA
2210 SAT (740 CR, 670 M, 800 W)
Rank 7/64
Small public magnet school in Oregon</p>

<p>Congrats to the other acceptees, and good luck to those of you waiting to hear!</p>

<p>got accepted with 33 ACT and 3.9 weighted GPA (Rank top 4% out of class of 400). This is one of my safety schools, but I love the campus, programs, and it is close to where my zillion relatives live (chicago). Good luck to the rest of you!</p>

<p>I'm taking comfort in this "skimpy" thread...I can't believe it's the 9th of November (didn't they start taking apps September 15thish?) Seems like (just about) everyone's in BADGER LIMBO.</p>

<p>Congrats to you few who heard! Maybe they'll be a flood of acceptees next week?</p>

<p>I got in last week! </p>

<p>3.9 UW GPA
31 ACT
Rank 5/399
In State</p>

<p>UW is my first choice, and I will very likely be attending next fall! :) Good luck to everyone else still waiting!</p>

<p>Please note that most potential UW students are probably not posting on this site, therefore they will be oblivious to this thread.</p>

<p>^huh??????</p>

<p>I just got in today 11/11-lucky day I guess</p>

<p>41/310
Good Public H.S.
In-State, 30 ACT
3.4 UW GPA</p>

<p>Me too!!! </p>

<p>OOS
29 ACT
3.97 uw GPA
4/331</p>

<p>Hooray vc and zouman!!!</p>

<p>haha, thanks. hopefully this thread will be filling up here pretty soon.</p>

<p>VC08, my status just changed to "being reviewed by a counselor" on Friday, when can I expect a decision?</p>

<p>Probably very soon. I don't know that mine ever changed to that. On Saturday, it still said "we are reviewing your application to make sure we have all materials necessary to make a decision." Then I checked last night, and it said "Congratulations! You have been accepted to the University of Wisconsin." I guess it's possible that it changed to the counselor review on Sunday morning, and I just missed it. But most people who did get that notice said they got a decision within 1-3 days. Good luck!</p>

<p>Do you get a confirmation email? I applied yesterday and haven't gotten anything.</p>

<p>Yes, but since today is a holiday, they might not get around to it until tomorrow. wait a few days, and if you still don't get one, call.</p>

<p>They had all of my stuff October 28th, I was moved to "counselor reviewing" at that time. I'm going crazy. I'm no shoo-in, but my stats (although not as high as most of yours) are well above average for WISC. I see several hundred people have read this thread and so far not so many acceptance posts! ANyone from NY/NJ? So far no one I know from my school who applied has heard one way or the other. Congrats to you all (especially you lucky guys who have heard YES from WISCONSIN AND MICHIGAN!!!!!)...when do you expect Northwestern to start fighting over you????</p>

<p>haha, well i didn't apply to NW, though it is an awesome school. Wisc. got a new application review system this year, so it is taking them up to 2 wks longer to process stuff. just be patient, i know it's hard, but as long as you had solid stats and put time in on the essay, you should be fine. applying early shows strong initiative, something adcoms truly admire.</p>

<p>Now it's almost 1000 "hits" on this thread...and like 4 acceptances????? Time to STORM the admissions office!!!! LET us in...Let us ALL IN!!!!!!</p>

<p>Sorry, some of us are giving this thread multiple hits as we are curious about the current crop of potential UW students- got my UW degree eons ago...(Honors, no less). PS- here in Wisconsin Veteran's Day only means no mail delivery, regular working day for everyone else, and schools. You will find that many legal/Federal holidays have an impact in only some states.</p>

<p>In
GPA:4.1 (weighted, no idea unweighted)
ACT:32
SAT: 1450 M/CR</p>