The usual "chances"

I know how these threads work and yes I have read the information on Alabama’s admissions page about what a “successful student will have”. It’s rather late and I’m applying close to the application deadline, how drastically have my chances declined seeing as I’m applying so late? I have a 3.2/3.3 GPA, 23 ACT (but I will take it again), and I have 23 completed college credits through the dual enrollment program (12 more I’m working on spring semester). I’m submitting my application today, along with my high school/ college transcripts and my ACT scores.

Are you a high school senior? I think you’ll be accepted. Get your app in and send scores and transcripts.

@mom2collegekids Yes, I graduate in May. I just submitted my application, paid the fee and sent all transcripts and ACT scores.

I think they only take ACT scores thru the Dec test date? (Or is that deadline only for scholarships?) I’m sure they will look at subsequent scores, too, tho. Be sure to send in 7th semester grade report, too, if you haven’t done so.

The dec deadline is for scholarships. Either way, though, an ACT 23 is usually fine.

Are you testing this month? or when?

Early February and March