Thread for BSMD Applicants 2019

@bsmdseeker2019 In same boat. As I mentioned yday, called AMC yday and was told they are still processing.

My DS got an interview invite for GWU yesterday via email.
Anyone has selection statistics on how many they invite and how many seats are available? Could not find much info on their website.

@bsmdchat20, Congratulations, when are they doing interviews?

Congrats! @bsmdchat20 I saw in this forum few days ago, look like GW will invite 20s students for 10spots.

Did anyone receive Hofstra supplement?

Please share your interview experiences. Rejection is not fun but excited to see you all go to the next step. We just need one acceptance, let pray for the best for these hardworking HS students??Thanks so much for all the help and support!

So did GW interview invites are over yesterday for those 20 applicants ?

@Kitty1002, Hofstra will decide by Jan 15, it is their Early Action 2 results date.

[QUOTE=""]

I saw in this forum few days ago, look like GW will invite 20s students for 10spots

[/QUOTE]

@Kitty1002, @bsmdchat20, @whitecane,

Let me correct that. 20-25 will be acceptances, not number of those interviewed. Since the number accepted will be ~50% of those interviewed, I guess they may call 40-50 for interviews (out of which 20-25 accepted, out of which they expect 10-12 to enroll).

I expect about 3-4 different dates to interview the candidates.

Probably all GW invites out I guess…called GW and was told to see if we get something by end of Jan…so probably we are not getting an interview… :((

@rk2017 Thank you for the input.
We were on positive note for GW as they called the hospital and enquired.
Any ways happy that we have atleast one interview in hand and try best to hit it.

Congrats @whitecane

Not all GW interviews have been sent out.

@Cherax how do you know…then there would be some hope…

@whitecane,

Yes, that is indeed a good sign, hope you will get the interview soon.

@sajju786,
Don’t worry you may still have time to hear from them. Not the end of the world even otherwise.

Good luck to all!

Thank you @bsmdseekerskg, Interview is on Feb 11.

Thanks for the info @Kitty1002

@Kitty1002 I received the Hofstra supplemental application three to four weeks ago, but they probably are still sending them out

@Kitty1002 D also recieved the Hofstra supplement a few weeks ago. Its due feb 1.

@pun2018 or @gallentjill how did you receive the supplemental application? is that a pdf file? or online link?

Has anyone heard from SLU and/or UMKC? Also, any preference of one over the other?