Timing of Early Decision notifications

<p>Does anyone know what time tomorrow morning?</p>

<p>Here is the number if you want to find out:</p>

<p>Phone: 540-231-6267</p>

<p>The decisions are coming out while we’re in school. Gulp. Good luck everyone!</p>

<p>How do you know this?</p>

<p>never been more nervous in my entire life… not sure if I wanna check during school or not</p>

<p>Just called the admissions office. They said a link would be sent out today, after 5pm, in an email. You will click on the link to find out the decision. I tried to ask if you could just go to the application status page to find out, and he just repeated that they will send out an email with a link, so maybe they don’t post the decision there (at least initially). He said they will also be mailing hard copies of the decision today, which should reach people by 12/15. Good luck everyone!</p>

<p>Still nothing yet on my status page @ 1:00PM. Do you still think it will be today after 5:00PM? Admissions line is swamped probably because applicants all have the same question. Any ideas if ED’s went up significantly this year like most other schools?</p>

<p>Notified Friday EA by Purdue (accepted) although their deadline was 10/15.</p>

<p>Okay that makes sense guys. I’m really nervous! 5 PM and let’s see what happens! i’ll be right here all day. Applied undecided cause i’m not sure of anything. Tech is a reach, but also my favorite school. I really hope i get in!:slight_smile: so they will send a link rather then it being on the application page? and has anyone had trouble logging into their guest account?(:</p>

<p>They’re up folks! go check!</p>

<p>wheere?? what link dude help</p>

<p>Just checked and my application status was updated to “Congratulations”!!!</p>

<p>Accepted into General Engineering for Fall 2012!!</p>

<p>I need to pay the $400 fee now.</p>

<p>Yahooooooooo! I’m gonna be a Hokie!</p>

<p>hey where can i check?? i have no idea where to look</p>

<p>Accepted to the architecture program!!!
I’ve never been so happy, I can’t wait to be a Hokie!!! :D</p>

<p>Go to Purdue Admissions and go to Application Status. You need to enter ID and Password</p>

<p>It’s up now.</p>

<p>nahh for tech!(:</p>

<p>can i get a link from anyone about how to check please?</p>

<p><a href=“Login | Virginia Tech”>Login | Virginia Tech;

<p>Sign in with your Guest Access Login, and it should tell you.</p>

<p>Thanks. its not giving me access to my account for some odd reason :frowning: do you know how i can create another one?</p>

<p>I got in earlier and got deferred. If you’re getting:</p>

<p>Service Temporarily Unavailable - Please try again later </p>

<p>That’s what I’m getting now too, I’d just wait.</p>

<p>awwh you got deferred?? :frowning: what was your GPA? and SAT?</p>