Timing of Early Decision notifications

<p>GPA: 3.951
SAT:
Math - 760
CR - 650
Writing - 620</p>

<p>Deferred - Engineering</p>

<p>Dude what? That’s really good though :frowning: blahh. now i know i have no hope. and it’s not letting me log in. something about ‘JAXB marshalling exception: null; nested exception is javax.xml.bind.MarshalException - with linked exception: [org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-complex-type.2.4.b: The content of element ‘requestResetRequest’ is not complete.’ so… idk what to do.</p>

<p>I’m just as surprised as you are.</p>

<p>Dude, at least you got deferred. I’m sure you’ll get in under regular. Your gonna get in. Honestly, I am so surprised. Man! Where do you live?</p>

<p>The 804/RVA/Richmond, Virginia</p>

<p>Augh I got deferred too :
Do they only look at GPA and Scores? o_o</p>

<p>Deferred also :/</p>

<p>Guys gimmie your GPA and SAT’s? man :(( i’m nervous now</p>

<p>GPA: 3.81 weighted
SAT Math: 680
SAT Verbal: 640
ACT Math: 34
ACT Verbal: 29</p>

<p>703/NoVA/Fairfax County</p>

<p>superoxide, did you apply undecided?</p>

<p>Nah, I applied to the Engineering College.</p>

<p>you and vatech should’ve certainly gotten in. I’m really sorry to hear that man :frowning: i can’t log into my guest account, and i tried creating a new one, to no avail. any advice?</p>

<p>Gpa 3.6
Act 26
But Ive worked three jobs manage two sports teams at once and MVP for our varsity lacrosse team :confused:
Chicago il</p>

<p>Did you forget your password? Because if you did, then you can probably get it reset if you know the e-mail you used for it.</p>

<p>If you’re having problems with the site itself, I’d try asking the admins or something like that.</p>

<p>@Olivia: Is the 26 your composite ACT score?
Also, VT is a data driven school so it’s possible that they didn’t count your jobs or sports activities as much as a holistic school would. Or at least, that’s what I think.</p>

<p>deferred as well
3.65 gpa
1750 sat
sca president, editor in chief of the yearbook, varsity soccer captain, travel soccer captain, part time job, interact club president.</p>

<p>my dad also attended vt, so i had legacy.</p>

<p>Yes 26 is… But you’d think by the schools motto they would eh? Haha</p>

<p>Accepted!! Landscape Architecture</p>

<p>@Olivia: I’m pretty sure you can take creative freedom in interpreting “That I May Serve” in any way you would like lol
What were your separate scores? Like for Math and Verbal?
Also did you apply to a specific school? o_o</p>

<p>I never took the verbal portion but math was a steady 25 and no not a specific college, but political science</p>