Today I requested my tickets to the LSU-Alabama game on Nov. 9

<p>through the LSU athletic department. I’m not sure I have enough juice to to score these high-demand tickets. But God willing, I will be there among you on November 9.</p>

<p>And yes, I will rub my own son’s nose in it – publicly – when the Tigers win.</p>

<p>^^^
What does he get to do to you when they don’t?</p>

<p>I’m rooting for Slippy Jr. on this one.</p>

<p>Is it sour grape juice, Slippy?</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>I don’t think you’ll be alive in 2051, slippy. ;)</p>

<p>Along the same lines, I worked with a beautiful woman today from Baton Rouge whose daughter attends the University Lab school on LSU’s campus. I asked her where her daughter would be attending college next year, assuming I’d hear LSU. But I was delighted to hear that her daughter will be a marketing major at the University of Alabama next year.</p>

<p>I hope you don’t mind, malanai, but I bragged on your son’s receipt of the marketing award, and told her that Alabama seems to have an excellent business school.</p>

<p>Her daughter is all set to live in Tutweiler next year, and I asked her to please tell her beautiful daughter to give some of our lonely engineering boys a chance, that they are just as nice as the fraternity boys on campus and deserve a date with a beautiful girl once in a while.</p>

<p>Montegut, my son has become quite the ladies man – if by ladies you mean smart nerdy band chicks. He is truly having the time of his life.</p>

<p>Our boys too, Slippy! I know for a fact that there was a girl in our boys’ room this week and that each and every boy actually spoke to her! </p>

<p>True, it was the RA - but it’s a start!</p>