Transfer Acceptances?

<p>Only time will tell. I’m eagerly waiting for my welcome package to arrive.</p>

<p>Congrats to all those who got in!</p>

<p>I also found out I was accepted a few days back, and now I’m just waiting on my financial aid package.</p>

<p>Here are my stats just for those who are curious:</p>

<p>Major - Psychology
GPA - 3.74
Credits - 57
School - Santa Monica College</p>

<p>Good luck to all those who are waiting!</p>

<p>@BQuin325 Congrats on getting in! I’d also like to add that I was admitted as an Economics major, though I’ll likely be majoring in Finance.</p>

<p>Yesterday I received my welcome package, but unfortunately there was no financial aid information enclosed. This prompted me to call financial aid, where I spoke to a woman who said that financial aid packages for transfer students would begin to be sent out the first week of April.</p>

<p>@JAT0927 I was just about to call financial aid today with the very same question thanks for sharing! I was accepted on the first so I’m getting anxious just waiting around for the package. They’re normally posted on our accounts before they get to us in the mail so is there a specific date we could be expecting them online?</p>

<p>@kjha6268 The only thing that the woman I spoke to said was that the packages would be sent out beginning the first week of April. She didn’t give a definitive date, but I presume that at the latest we would get them the second week of April because many of us applied to multiple universities with financial aid being a major factor in the one we select.</p>

<p>Have any of you guys had any trouble with the transferring of credits process? I understand that sometimes admissions doesn’t always accept certain classes for credit.</p>

<p>@JAT0927 U already got in? Aren’t the decisions suppose to come out after April 15th? I am an international transfer and I am still waiting for their decision. I haven’t heard anything from them yet. Does it mean that I am more likely to be denied? Plz reply thankuuuu</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>Honestly, they accepted nearly every credit that I have ever earned with the exception of my first semester calculus course. As requested, I just recently sent a syllabus along with the textbook title so I’ll know soon if they plan on changing their mind. Overall though, it seems as though they have been very good with transfer credit considering I applied from a community college in New York. If you’ve been accepted, they should send a credit evaluation with your acceptance packet explaining what transferred and what didn’t.</p>

<p>@Arthos
May I ask about some of the classes you took? Were they basically just general education courses such as math, english, history etc.?</p>

<p>Anyone who’s still waiting for their decision? Why it takes so longggggggggg… I called them but they just told me to wait:(</p>

<p>@teblue23 i got my letter on monday and they enclosed a sheet with all your credit equivalencies and much to my surprise every single one of my credits transferred! i was sure i would have trouble with a few but i had no problems at all, so don’t worry too much :)</p>

<p>^Thanx and congrats :)</p>

<p>I have to agree with the credits they allows to transfer over. I was surprised too that even some of my music courses and technical courses transferred over. However has any transfer’s received any financial aid information?</p>

<p>^Wow thanx! This is just what I was worried about. I’m a Communications major so there were some technical courses I took that I thought might not transfer over. This gives me some hope. Congrats on getting in btw.</p>