Transfer Decision/ College J-Programs

<p>question for some of you, say you got into northeasterns journalism program as well as BU's, USC'S Annenberg, and the Cronkite program at ASU which would you all pick? thanks!</p>

<p>btw i am a first year transfer living in so cal, but I would just like to know which program do most of you think is better attending for journalism. obviously there are other factors i need to consider but I want to know what the general perception is about these programs and how they stack up against each other. </p>

<p>Whichever’s the cheapest. They’re all great schools, and for a journalism major, you need to be mostly concerned with saving money, since there’s a 99.9% chance you won’t be making a whole lot of bank right out of school.</p>

<p>well, i’ve just heard that cronkite and annenberg are more progressive and current and do a much better job at imparting experience and provding job and internship opportunities. </p>

<p>BU is a terrific school too… I really wouldn’t say any of them are better than any other. Which is the cheapest?</p>

<p>So far it is northeastern who is the cheapest, but I have yet to receive financial aid info from BU and USC </p>

<p>I chose USC and I can’t be happier that I will be a freshman at Annenberg in the fall! </p>