Transfer RD

<p>Maybe the first days of April? I am not sure to be honest, but you should call the admissions office.</p>

<p>I’m a junior myself waiting for a response. Are any of you in PTK?</p>

<p>And what is everybody’s stats?</p>

<p>I was accepted to the Geological Sciences program last week as a transfer from CC with a 3.79 GPA. I also have a ton of extra curriculars including PTK chapter president, SGA senator, and work 30+ hours a week.</p>

<p>According to the person I spoke to on the phone in the financial aid office, award letters get sent out the first week of April</p>

<p>I just got my acceptance letter today! But I didn’t see any scholarships online attached like some people did… Does that mean I didn’t get any? Did you?</p>

<p>I didn’t receive any scholarships with my acceptance either. As I understand it, to be competitive for the transfer scholarships available one has to have a 3.9 or better. I’m hoping for a good financial aid package with need-based grants. I have a pretty low EFC (3800).</p>

<p>Community College Transfer: Accepted :slight_smile:
3.7 GPA, ACT score: 29 SAT:1980
Biology Major :3 , Career Objective: Veterinary Medicine
-Chicago Zoological Society (CZS) Internship
-Youth Volunteer for CZS
-Lead Volunteer Animal Care-Taker at Anderson Tree Farm
-Honors Program
-Phi Theta Kappa</p>

<p>News on scholarships?.. I haven’t received anything.</p>

<p>No not yet. When are you planning on visiting the campus? Because I still have to get that whole transfer of credits evaluation and such.</p>