Transfer Students FALL 2013

<p>@sparklingme, so far I’ve been accepted to UC Davis and UC Santa Barbara, I’m waiting on UC Irvine, UC San Diego, UC Berkeley, and UCLA, but I doubt I’ll get into the last two, also I applied to the University of Washington up in Seattle.</p>

<p>Lol funny story I was admitted to the University of Miami, they expected me to pay $40k a year. No thank you. Obviously this is a rampant issue. I already declined them. Go somewhere else. This school is not ranked high enough to pay $30k-$40k a year to go here unless you are doing Physical Therapy and even then it is questionable. Their tuition is way too high. I love Miami, don’t get me wrong, it’s a dream, but I would rather save $80k, graduate from another higher ranked school offering me $50k a year. To all the people trying to go to UW. It’s a good business and medical school, but the University District area is run down. Lots of grafitti, homeless people, high prices on apts (through the roof), constant reports of people walking on and around campus and their purses being snatched and their phones stolen out of their hands. There is consistent rain and clouds for 8 months out of the year. During the summer time it is nice in Seattle, which lasts if you are lucky 3-4 months. If you live in CA, I would stay there, you will be depressed by the weather and UW is nothing special. I would only go to UW if I had no other options. Recently they are accepting more students from out of state anyways because they need money</p>