Tulane Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

I believe one of the admission counselors said they will let us know a week before when they are releasing EA decisions. So we should have an announcement this Thursday! Hopefully decisions come out the 16th. That would be really nice!

5 Likes

That would be fantastic!

2 Likes

I just heard a rumor that EA results are releasing 12/20 at 5pm EST. Has anyone heard anything from Tulane to confirm/deny that?

where did you hear that?

2 Likes

That’s quite the rumor. Where did you hear that?

From the Tulane Admissions Blog: “Our goal is to release decisions before we leave for Winter Recess, and we will update you with the exact date and time once we know it.”

Oops. Now I see that this was previously posted. I checked the blog and don’t see any further information.

No word so probably the week of 12/20

1 Like

From today’s post on the Tulane Admissions Blog:

“We know that this waiting game is the worst. You turned in your Early Action application 3 weeks ago and now you’re just twiddling your thumbs and hoping for the best. It’s a tale as old as time. While we don’t have an exact day for decision release quite yet, I can tell you that we will be releasing Early Action decisions before we close for Winter Recess. We will update you ASAP once we determine the precise day and time (like we did for Early Decision).”

6 Likes

does Tulane send out an email about a status update or do you just have to keep checking your portal?

I am not sure but we will be told the exact time to check the portal.

What was the ea acceptance rate last year?

According to the data on the College Transitions website, 15%.

Any update on when decisions might come out for EA?

2 Likes

The waiting is the worst part

2 Likes

I hate the waiting game! I wish they could just announce the date already! My app has been submitted for two months now ughh

3 Likes

They just announced on Twitter – Early Action decisions will be released on 12/20 at 4 PM Central Time!

11 Likes

Fingers crossed!

3 Likes

Yay!!

1 Like

Monday, December 20, 2021, is the day we’ve all been waiting for! EA Decision Release Date. Good luck to all!!!

7 Likes

An overall Tulane question: our son has so many varied interests, a unique/do his own thing kid - his only concern about Tulane is the party culture. Anyone have a friendly, but introverted child who did well there?

3 Likes