Tulane Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

well, my css just says received. It doesn’t mention anything about an award letter so there’s that

2 Likes

Ours CSS profile also has that date listed. We already had access to the Gibson portal (I believe every applicant does), so that’s not anything new. Fingers crossed!

1 Like

We have an award date listed…but in March. I don’t know if that is good or bad news or why there would be a difference. Did your child apply for the Paul Tulane scholarship?

1 Like

Yes, she did apply for the Paul Tulane scholarship. You?

Same. I wonder if the later date means deferred.

It could mean anything or nothing. We’ll just have to wait until Monday. Good luck!

1 Like

I was also thinking I probably don’t have an award date listed bc Iknow I won’t get any financial aid. Isn’t css used for financial aid, not merit or scholarships?

1 Like

Yes, it is for financial aid.

1 Like

what is Gibson portal?! I don’t think I have one lol

where do you see the award letter? on the CSS profile or through the Gibson portal?

CSS profile

1 Like

Gibson.tulane.edu. You’ll need your student ID # to login.

But don’t you see the css on Gibson or can we see it somewhere else?

Did you submit the CSS profile?

Nevermind. Originally you said css profile but then you just said Gibson. I was confused :joy:

College Board account /CSS is where we are seeing the award letter date

1 Like

I did submit css but really just a formality bc I won’t receive any financial aid

thx and I’ll try that

yes, same with us

Ok, I found it on my college board /css profile but I have dates posted for every school even my reach reach reach school. There is zero chance of me getting into my reach reach so I don’t think these dates mean anything for us. I wish I was wrong though.

1 Like