Turing Class of 2026

I haven’t seen a Turing thread for 2026 yet so I just created one. Has anyone had any updates with Turing recently or is everyone still waiting?

2 Likes

I’m still waiting, I saw on Reddit someone claim they got a letter of acceptance in the mail back in December and the other day someone on Reddit said they got an interview, other than that it’s been quiet from what I can tell

Ye, I saw the interview post too. From what I’ve heard, most people that get admitted don’t get interviews.

Also, did anyone else apply for CSB as well?

Son applied for Turing, CSB, and Deans. No decisions yet on any of them.

I applied CSB, Turing, and Deans as well

Hopefully decisions should start to roll in starting next week for honors

what is CSB and Dean?
My son only applied Turing. I should do some research

CSB is the combined CS and Business honors program. Deans scholars is the honors program for natural sciences

Thank you.

On last year’s thread, I saw that a bunch got their decisions on Feb 1st, so an honors wave could come on Tuesday.

1 Like

Dean’s honor for natural science , should you need to apply? I didn’t notice that and only apply for Turing

It was just one of the 4 honors programs that coalition auto-populated for me when I put CS as 1st and Business as 2nd, deans is just general research honors for the college of natural science from what I can tell

Oh I applied from Austin own website

Ye same, I forgot about deans

Been crickets here as well! Hopefully we get to hear something this week.

1 Like

Same here. No word yet whatsoever.

1 Like

A lot of folks didn’t get their decisions until early March, however UT AOs have been moving at a different pace this year. Let’s see how it works out :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Last year I saw that people started getting Turing from tomorrow so hopefully decisions could be near.

2 Likes

Really hoping for tomorrow, I hate having to wait without a known date, it just makes everything worse. I’d rather they just tell me than make me wait indefinitely

2 Likes