***** uc davis class of 2021 applicant thread *****

Does invitation to their honors program mean regents?

how do you check again sorry

Waitlisted:
4.0 UC GPA
3.4 UW GPA
1300 SAT
28 ACT

I’m hoping that since I got waitlisted here I’ll stress a little less about getting into UC Santa Cruz since UCSC is my top pick. Hoping for the best!

Admitted Biological Sciences
UC GPA: 3.85
ACT: 33
Good ECs and pretty good essays

https://cas.ucdavis.edu/cas/login to check your portal with your login credentials.

Denied, had a feeling, it just sucks cause I wanted to go to a good college near my home (Sacramento) and UC Davis was the closest thing to where I can visit my family everyday… Hopefully, I’ll miraculously get in someplace else that is good.

Is honors program regents ?

DS2 admitted with Regents to CS. Didn’t get Regents to Irvine but did to Santa Barbara.

admitted to bio, 4.19 UC GPA/3.93 UW, 30 ACT

Is the username a capital letter then 8 numbers after it?

Waitlisted
Major: Microbiology
ACT: 27
UC GPA: 3.8
ECs were decent

Accepted!!
Cognitive science
Uc gpa 4.19
Sat 1450
Act 30

How do I know if I got regents? Is that an email?

Accepted!
Geology
SAT 1270 ACT 25
GPA 4.35

Accepted!
Neurobiology, Physiology, and Behavior
UC gpa: 4.25
ACT: 32

Check your email messages for instruction from UC Davis regarding how to login to your portal and with what username. Ours doesn’t have any numbers in it. We got this email back in mid Dec along with instruction to check the portal regularly for admissions updates.

@tobers36 If you get Regents it is in the second sentence in the acceptance letter that is shown in the portal.

Accepted!
CS
SAT 2210
UC GPA 4.24

Admitted Animal Science!!!

for all y’all rejected/waitlisted people, I’m a Regents candidate at Cal and I was waitlisted by Davis, so there’s still hope! Davis acceptances seem to be really erratic–I know a lot of people who were really qualified who were rejected/waitlisted.

I didn’t apply to Davis I’ve just been checking the thread for when the acceptances are out for my friends that did, but congratulations to everyone who got in to UCD!