**uc davis class of 2025 discussion**

She posted the actual email, so no.

1 Like

Does anyone know what time it will most likely come out?

it’s always come out ~3 pm

My son attended UCD from 2014-2018. He was admitted to Chem Eng and switched to PolySci. He got out in 4 years. He worked in the library for 3 years, did the UCDC program in DC, and had an internship with the local US Congressman Garamendi’s office. I loved the town. Easy to fly in and out of Burbank to Sac for cheap flights on SW. Highly recommend the school, beautiful campus, downtown, everything. Hoping my daughter gets in today after UCI acceptance and UCSB waitlist.

Good luck everyone!

*edited to say he is also gainfully employed having had several government jobs at the county level and now with the federal government.

5 Likes

no she isn’t she posted a document

1 Like

can someone link the document?

https://■■■■■■■■■■■■/docs/Davis2021FroshDecision.pdf?x84150

4 Likes

And heads-up - UCSB told us decisions would come out between 3-5pm and they started rolling them out around 2:15pm - so start checking portals early today!

1 Like

Having gone to UCSD undergrad and UCLA grad I would say not to worry so much about ranking. The quality of education at UCLA, UCB, UCSD, UCSB, UCD, UCI, etc are all very similar. Pick the school that you feel comfortable at and where you feel you can be successful not just academically but personally. IMHO rankings really only matter for grad school and in certain professions.

4 Likes

will they send email first or update the portal first?

prolly not, make sure to either keep checking reddit or CC at around 3-4:30 since they will likely update the portal around that time.

gl everyone

5 Likes

portal first

good luck everyone, we all got this!!

7 Likes

thank you

Good luck, kids!! Hoping you all get a great outcome!!!

4 Likes

Best of luck all! Hope for the best!!

2 Likes

Good Luck everyone!!

@sushiritto Looks like our theory was correct on decision days :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Do you play norcal tennis lol