**uc davis class of 2025 discussion**

hmm i didn’t know that. I remember i was at school on or before march 13 last year and i heard my lab partner say he got accepted to davis. it was probably on or a week before march 12

I’ve been thinking and planning that it’ll be Thursday 3/11 or Friday 3/12. But I’ll definitely take anything sooner.

1 Like

I had no idea that Thursday was a possibility. I’m glad I saw this!

I only think it could be next Thursday, because last year’s decisions were on a Thursday, but that Thursday was the 12th. :man_shrugging:

the website says “Mid March” so I wouldn’t count on it

1 Like

i hope next week decisions will come out

1 Like

does everybody’s Davis financial aid academic progress say “Official Academic Progress Standing as of March 2021: In Good Standing”

where in the portal does it say that?

log into my.ucdavis.edu > finances tab> click MyAwards > Enter info from Davis application> then click the academic progress tab

1 Like

what does that mean tho? u submitted the fafsa on time or smth? im just wondering

I’m not too sure honestly, Im also just wondering what it means

i dont think it means anything, I have same thing***

1 Like

We’re you able to find a 9 digit student I’d number they ask for to login or how did you find that?

It’s located on the application portal

1 Like

Not the uc application portal but the Davis portal? That’s the only thing that made my son wonder because he found a student ID specific to the school which is different from the UC application ID. That’s what we were wondering if it meant anything

There is NO way to predict a decision based off anything showing up in the portal accept for the actual decision.

5 Likes

Very true! Patience is a virtue as they say.:blush:

I have that too but I have a red exclamation point next to ‘Requirements’ with three missing documents? Did I miss an important notice or something because I do not remember seeing these files on my portal before.

Nope. I’ve got that too haha

That’s a relief :relieved: :leafy_green:

1 Like