**uc davis class of 2025 discussion**

Hi. Does everyones portal show Pending Review.

yeah, its like that

does UC davis say beforehand the decisions date or does it just show up on the portal?

anyone else get the ā€œoutgrow traditional learning spacesā€ email?

2 Likes

yup

yes

UCD use to post a decision date in advance but the last few years they have not. Not sure why they stopped giving a specific date, but I know the computer servers have often crashed due to the heavy traffic on decision day. Decisions should be out end of this week OR sometime next week based on previous years history.

9 Likes

on reddit, people were talking about decisions coming out today. does anyone know about that?

its the endless cycle of speculation lol

1 Like

Itā€™s supposed to this week according to previous years but thereā€™s more applicants this year. Portal says mid March which would mean this week makes more sense. Should be within the week.

My senior in college got her acceptances for UC Davis and UCSD today, 4 years ago (on a Friday) so Iā€™m guessing both of these schools will release in 2 days!!

Last 4 (four) years of decision release dates for UC Davis:

Class of 2024 Thursday, 3/12/2020
Class of 2023 Friday, 3/08/2019
Class of 2022 Friday, 3/09/2018
Class of 2021 Friday, 3/10/2017

No Wednesdays, but any time now.

Edited: added 2017 release date. And a correction.

7 Likes

does everyone elseā€™s portal say ā€œpending reviewā€? shouldnā€™t it say reviewed by now if they might release this week? or will it just say pending up until they release results? maybe Iā€™m overthinking it lol

yeah mine does i think that wonā€™t change until itā€™s released. lmao i know itā€™s tough waiting esp cuz admissions is so unpredictable this year

3 Likes

I wonder if UC campuses give any consideration to when other UC campuses plan to release? It seems like there is a typical order that is repeated with LA and Berkeley typically releasing last.

umm perhaps? i know ucsc ucr and ucm start releasing earlier and they are considered ā€œless prestigious.ā€ berkeley does some decisions earlier tho. it seems uci ucd ucsd and ucsb release more towards mid-lateish march

in UC Davis newsā€¦

2 Likes

how do i access my portal? it asks for a student ID but I never received one in any of the emails from uc davis?

it was most likely sent to your spam. it happened to my daughter and she called the admissions office and they provided her with her student ID.

so we are guessing itā€™s coming out today?? anyone know what time