**uc davis class of 2025 discussion**

I check my spam, nothing. Thank you for the help I just sent a message to admissions!

1 Like

either today or tomorrow🙏

1 Like

thx! do you know a time or do they do it in batches

1 Like

usually afternoons but they release it all in one time

2 Likes

The first decision post here last year was logged at 3:23 PM PST.

2 Likes

I hope you all get rejected so I can get accepted haha jk good luck everyone!

7 Likes

I’m literally so nervous, but good luck everyone!

6 Likes

how selective is davis for out of state students?

would be less competitive compared to in-state bc less ppl apply oos, but its still competitive regardless

Someone on reddit called UC Davis and they were told that the decisions will be rolling out at the end of next week or the week after.

can someone else call them? LOL IM SCARED

2 Likes

damn :slightly_smiling_face:

That would be the latest they’ve released in many years. My son is on pins and needles already

1 Like

I’ll call and ask to see if that guy is right.

3 Likes

My intel also is that decisions will be released next week. This is from a former UC AO who asked the Davis admissions office.

1 Like

Just called Davis, they said they can’t release specific date, but it will be by next week or the week after.

1 Like

Don’t you love the Internet.

Just remember 7 UC’s still have to release decisions. Only UCM and UCR have released. And UCSB is Tuesday 3/16 and UCLA is Friday 3/19. Cal is always the following week. Not a lot of open dates in there.

4 Likes

We heard from UC Santa Cruz too.

That’s great for your kid. But only OOS and high stat (1-2%) applicants at UCSC have heard a decision (acceptance). The vast majority have not heard an answer, including my D.

2 Likes

next week or by next week?