**uc davis class of 2025 discussion**

I believe UCSD has bounced back and forth with their release dates over the years.

Not sure if you mean my two sons or your daughter and my son. My younger son got accepted to SLO so that’s his top choice right now. Still waiting on Sdsu, Davis, UCSB, UCSC, UCLA UCSD, Berkeley and USC which I know is quite a lot. Not sure which ones would trump SLO but Davis, Santa Barbara he would have to really think on it. His top choices are santa Barbara, Ucla and USC. Not sure how realistic those are though. We just have to wait and see where he is accepted. What about your daughter?

1 Like

Hahaha that’s funny. You said our two younger ones so I thought you meant you had two younger ones. :joy:

Very similar situation. She got into SLO, UCSC, UCR, SDSU, CCP, and some OOS just in case. She likes the UCSB campus but she’s doing Aero so she feels that SLO is on top for now. Her brother is a freshman at SLO in the ME dept so she knows it would be a great choice. I kind of hope she goes somewhere else that is unique to her but it’s her choice. We shall see.

1 Like

waiting
i am so nervous

2 Likes

Does having anything in the financial aid/award area mean anything? I cannot remember when my son was accepted back in March 2014. Now it is my daughter’s turn, and we are waiting for the UC’s and I see some stuff about incomplete items for financial aid.

sorry if someone already asked/answered but what time have they been released in previous years?

3 - 5 pm for the UCs usually

2 Likes

My daughter’s acceptances fro UCM and UCR were first thing in the morning but of course they are different by not waiting too far into March

@thepot079 Mrs Sun blog hasn’t been wrong. UCR and UCM were called on 3/1. UCSD and UCD is listed as 3/12. UCLA was called for 3/19 and Alum Association just gave a validating update. I don’t have a reason to think the blogger is wrong, yet.

6 Likes

My son had the same problem with UCD portal (other UC are ok), but he got a tip from someone and used his Social Security number and it worked.

For UCD, my son had to type in his Social Security number and it worked. He only had to do this for UCD for some reason.

Hey, how do you log into the portal? My brother and I haven’t gotten the email yet but we got it for all the other UCs.

If you don’t have the student ID number in your email, just email the UC Davis admissions asking for it.

uc davis had an issue with the emails sending out. i had to call their admissions office phone number 530-752-2971 during the hours they were open and after confirming my name+date of birth+email they were able to resend it :))

1 Like

What do you put for you passphrase then? Im confused on what that is

We didn’t even get an email

My D didn’t get an email and couldn’t reach anyone in Admissions. Someone on CC said you could use your social security number instead of the student ID to set up your portal. We did and that worked. But it took about ten minutes after setting it up before she could log in - so be prepared for that.

Call admissions. (If you’re talking about needing a student number to set up your portal.) They know they had a glitch, and will quickly remedy it. Just call.

2 Likes

A promising sign. The UC Davis bookstore has a banner that says “Welcome to UC Davis! Get your Aggie Swag Welcome Pack”
https://ucdavisstores.com/home

8 Likes

So do you think they are just leading everyone into thinking they won’t release tomorrow not to jam the portals? Doesn’t Davis usually release first, them and Santa Cruz?