UC Davis Waitlist Discussion Class of 2024

me too … hope l&s comes out today

My daughter was just accepted from the waitlist into College of Letters & Science…deadline to accept is May 15th. We are out of state. Good luck to all!!! Looks like today is the first wave!

Congrats! @romanduke So it isn’t College specific then… I guess we might have a chance! @sydneyrudolph4

Do you think they’ll have a second wave later today?

@joedude13 Last year they had another evening wave around 4:45-5, so I’d expect another wave

@zoomtransfer123 What is your major if you don’t mind me asking

My friend just got in for Biological Sciences. He has until May 15th to accept.

My daughter just got in for Design, in state, 1:30, no email. Thrilled. Hang in there, folks - should be more to come.

My son was just accepted from the waitlist , deadline to accept is May 15th. We are international.

My son just Off the waitlist for Neurologicaly physiology and behavior. Super happy. We are in state!

Congrats to everyone getting off!!

@Moya11t I got waitlisted for CS as my first choice and CompE as my second choice majors

My son was admitted off the waitlist today around 1pm. He is in State. College of Letters & Sciences. Good Luck to all!

Accepted off the waitlist today at 1:51 pm!! In-state, 4.08 W, 3.93 Capped W, 3.64 UW 1420 SAT. President of several clubs, varsity xc and varsity volleyball

Major: Neurobiology, Physiology, and Behavior (Letters and Sciences)

Also got off the waitlist at UCSB on Monday.

Accepted: UCD, UCSB, UCR, UCSC, UC Berkeley, USC
Rejected: UCLA
Waitlisted: UCSD, UCI

@SoCaltoNoCal Congrats!!! If you don’t mind me asking, what specific major is your son going into?

@bethiew My son’s major is Cinema and Digital Media.

It’s 4:45 y’all and they haven’t sent an email yet ;(

Got accepted into college of agriculture and environmental sciences today at 1:55! Surprised and very pleased!

We gotta stay positive! :slight_smile:

@sjdb16 Yeah I agree. It’s just that two of my friends now got off the waitlist n one SIRed. I feel left out lol