UC jokes

<p>Just a few UC jokes that my math teacher told me that I thought were worthwile. No offense to anyone; All the UCs are great ;)</p>

<p>How many UC Berkely students does it take to screw a lightbulb?
100. 1 to screw the lightbulb, 25 to organize a protest for the lightbulb’s right not to light, and 74 to organize a counterprotest.</p>

<p>How many UCLA students does it take to screw a lightbulb?

1. He holds the lightbulb in place while the whole world revolves around him.</p>

<p>How many UC Davis students does it take to screw a lightbulb?
None. There is no electricity in Davis.</p>

<p>How many UC Riverside students does it take to screw a lightbulb?
None. UCR looks better in the dark.</p>

<p>If anyone else has other funny UC jokes, please post.</p>

<p>genius! I'm dying for more</p>

<p>How many UCB students does it take to screw a light bulb?
1 to screw it in and 11 to try to knock the chair down from under him</p>

<p>XD</p>

<p>These jokes have been around for some time:</p>

<p><a href="http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/showthread.php?t=194779&highlight=lightbulb%5B/url%5D"&gt;http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/showthread.php?t=194779&highlight=lightbulb&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p>

<p>
[quote]
HOW MANY UC STUDENTS DOES IT TAKE TO CHANGE A LIGHTBULB?</p>

<p>UCLA: Two. 1 to change the bulb, and another to call their friends at USC and tell them how they changed it just as well and for much cheaper.</p>

<p>CAL: Three. 1 to change the bulb and two to debate about the metaphysical state of the bulb and how its invention has impacted human development.</p>

<p>UCSD: Five. 1 to hold the bulb and 4 to start smoking weed until the room spins.</p>

<p>UCI: Eleven. 1 to change the bulb and ten to sit around watching because honestly, what else is there to do at Irvine past 10pm??</p>

<p>UCR: Three. 1 to steal the bulb, another to drive the getaway car, and the last to call all his friends to throw the celebration party on a Tuesday night.</p>

<p>UCSB: Seven. 1 to screw the bulb and 6 to screw each other.</p>

<p>UC Davis: Zero. There is no electricity in Davis.</p>

<p>UC Merced: Two. One to hold the bulb while the other calls his friend asking for help in figuring out this "new college thing."</p>

<p>UCSC: None since they are living in the forest

[/quote]
</p>

<p>By the way, I've mostly heard the UCLA joke on the first post refer to Harvard Students.</p>

<p>LOL at the UCSC one</p>

<p>UCSB: two, thats just how many people it takes to screw in a tanning bed bulb.</p>

<p>haha i like the ucsd one..</p>

<p>ROfl..Loving the UCD one XD</p>

<p>Q: How many UC Hastings students does it take to screw in a light bulb?</p>

<p>A: What the **** is UC Hastings?</p>

<p>(Look it up)</p>

<p>Heh, playing off of stereotypes is fun! XD</p>

<p>The one I read about UCSC goes...</p>

<p>UCSC: WHO THE **** CARES ABOUT UCSC.</p>

<p>The Cal one I heard was:</p>

<p>50, 1 to screw it in and 49 to protest the fact that the bulb isn't a CFL bulb.</p>