*UCB Freshman Class of 2025 Waitlist and Appeal discussion*

So are you saying that even if I checked FPF I could still get the traditional pathway?

though there are no numbers, does anyone have any idea about how many wl applicants could be expected?

1 Like

yes

Theoretically yes but 99% you wonā€™t.

@Gumbymom do you have any insight into how Berkeley reviews waitlist applicants?

No, but I am sure the waitlist statement has the largest impact.

1 Like

yesterday when i clicked withdraw under application and it said ā€œi wish to be removed from further considerationā€. however, today it says ā€œThis form is temporarily not available. Please try again at 3:00 PM US Pacific Time or later. We apologize for any inconvenienceā€.

can you guys let me know if you have the error message or not. thanks

Got the same.

I have the same. Does that mean they should be releasing wl decisions soon?

Has UCB ever released waitlist decision before the regular decision acceptance deadline?

Iā€™m not sureā€¦@Gumbymom do you know?

Sorry, I am not privy to any information about when they will be releasing waitlist decisions. You can go back the last few years waitlist discussions to see if they released prior to May 1, but to my recollection I do not think so.

the deadline for submitting wl is also today so :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Mine says 5:00PM

My form is back and says ā€œI am no longer interested in attending UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw my application.ā€ Anyone else?

same here

same here

sameā€¦I hope this is good news lol

It seems like every friend of mine who got waitlisted also got the same message. Does this mean that this is just a default message?..

yeah im pretty sure it doesnt mean anything its for everyone

4 Likes