UCF Applications for Fall 2024

Has anyone received an answer from admissions yet?

Still not hearing anything from admission

My son applied on 08/08/23 and all required documents completed on 08/18/23. Not sure how long it takes to hear back from UCF??

1 Like

When my son applied last year, it was a less than 3 week turn-around. (Mid August- Labor Day weekend). My daughter applied 8/13 this year and had the green checkmarks pretty quickly- but no answer.

They have updated some pages on the website. One says that decisions will begin mid-September 2023.

Scroll down to “When…”

3 Likes

Everyone gets decision from UCF???

We had a 6-day turn around for Acceptance.
In State
TOP 10%, Number 1 out of 424
1550 SAT
5.55 GPA
ALL Mat and Science AP’s Complete
Applied for Mech Engineering

2 Likes

Forgot to mention the same 6 day turnaround 2 years ago for my other son. Similiar stats.

We just heard TODAY. Accepted.

3 Likes

Congrats!

Did you receive email for decision or status update from UCF portal?

1 Like

Portal Update about 2 hours ago. No Email yet.

Thanks jimdlt1!!

The timeline varies greatly for decisions. High stats kids hear pretty quickly. Other kids may still be waiting to hear something on May 1. And then may be waitlisted versus admitted. I’m not sure if UCF outright rejects anyone. They usually just don’t answer anything from what I’ve observed.

1 Like

Help me out - I asked DS to send me a shot of “the portal”. Is this correct?

Click on the blue link, then “open application”. That should open you to the page that shows the check marks or any items UCF is waiting for.

Thanks - they have all been green since Aug 4. sigh

My son application term is changed by UCF admission. He applied for Fall 2024, now it shows as Summer 2024 from UCF Portal

My son just told me that “ALOT” of kids got their UCF Admittance letters today on the portal. Mine got his last week.

Yes my daughter got her acceptance today.
In-state
Fall undecided
1370 SAT
3.98 unweighted
4.6 recalculated
Top 3% class
Lots of EC’s and Varsity athlete with travel team and captain

2 Likes

Yay!!! Son accepted today for Fall.

2 Likes